Main Menu

G'Day from NZ

Started by geordie-kiwi, August 25, 2013, 02:22:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tiger

Quote from: geordie-kiwi on August 26, 2013, 03:32:12 AM
I'm from Newcastle Cheers Terry

Welcome aboard marra... :good2:

The Good...'Local lads'...Brian Johnson (AC/DC), Sting, Bryan Ferry, Dave Clarke, Eric Burdon to name a few... Fog on the Tyne, Broon Ale, the Bigg Market/Tux' Princess on a Friday night after work...some great memories :good2:

The Baaaad: Shite football club!!!! known as the 'Bar codes' by some :rofl: :lol: :rofl2:... :blum1:

Oh...I'm from Blyth, Northumberland, a proud SUNDERLAND supporter "Who's the boys in Red 'n White"... :yahoo: Been here in Ontario, Canada since '96

...once again, welcome to the FJ team :good2:

John.
Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely, in an attractive & well preserved body...but rather to slide in sideways, body completely worn out and and with your last dying breath screaming, "HOOOYA LIFE, lets try that again"!!!

geordie-kiwi

Quote from: Tiger on August 29, 2013, 03:31:58 PM
Quote from: geordie-kiwi on August 26, 2013, 03:32:12 AM
I'm from Newcastle Cheers Terry

Welcome aboard marra... :good2:

The Good...'Local lads'...Brian Johnson (AC/DC), Sting, Bryan Ferry, Dave Clarke, Eric Burdon to name a few... Fog on the Tyne, Broon Ale, the Bigg Market/Tux' Princess on a Friday night after work...some great memories :good2:

The Baaaad: Shite football club!!!! known as the 'Bar codes' by some :rofl: :lol: :rofl2:... :blum1:

Oh...I'm from Blyth, Northumberland, a proud SUNDERLAND supporter "Who's the boys in Red 'n White"... :yahoo: Been here in Ontario, Canada since '96

...once again, welcome to the FJ team :good2:

John.

Whey man Gan on kidda!!
I used to live in Cambridge, Ontario....early 80's...ended up here in NZ great place marra!! came here in 95.
The big market....man cud a gan for a good pint from the toon.....sick o drinkin crap  beer... Phil Rudd from AC DC has a pub here in a place called Tauranga a lovely spot, been there a few times but I suppose he's to busy flying his aeroplanes or drinkin on his gin palace to say huw man! to  a unknown Geordie in his pub.
Anyway look the toon has always struggled and has been crap since Keegan left but thats niy excuse for a bloke to have his brains takin ooot!! and become a Sunderland supporter...especially when you not a Mackum!!!!
I used to work in Blyth making ships hatches..cant remember the name of the place....just remember some hot girls from the Blyth area!!!
Good to hear from you John and thanks for the welcome Marra!!
what FJ you ride???
Cheers
Terry

Tiger

Bugger, Aye a nu ya wud reply wen ya toony team won and we got stuffed  :lol: :rofl: :rofl2:

MacGregor's!! nee shite eh...they wuz the ship hatch mackers...had an uncle, Lee Railton, wuz a welder there!!!

Me and the miisus pop ower tu Cambridge for a wee excortion, nu 'n then yana

Nowt like a gud pint, some craeik we the lads...and a wee bit of eye candy in a geordie pub marra (sigh!!) '96 since the last time on the Tyne :cray:

I picked up an '85 1100 last year and just love the old girl :good2:

Good to know you to marra. Bugger trying to write Geordie tho', plays hell with the spell check  :rofl2: :lol:  :rofl:

John.
Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely, in an attractive & well preserved body...but rather to slide in sideways, body completely worn out and and with your last dying breath screaming, "HOOOYA LIFE, lets try that again"!!!

Rat Fink

Hi guys, great to see some fellow foreign kiwis. I originally hail from Cardiff but came to Godzone when I was 10, Thanks Dad great move. I live in Orewa. Lots of great riding roads here. Working hard at the moment and not getting out there enough. Looking forward to my annual trip to Wanganui for the boxing day racing, any one else heading down? Look forward to getting to know you.