Main Menu

Coil protection

Started by Fj1200buggy, September 09, 2013, 11:28:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

movenon

Quote from: Capn Ron on September 19, 2013, 02:16:36 AM
Quote from: Pat Conlon on September 19, 2013, 02:07:15 AM
Quote from: movenon on September 18, 2013, 11:23:26 PM
....Lord only knows how his buggy is wired.....

My thought exactly..... You have been a help, walking him through the bench testing his coils...

George, you are one of the MOST helpful members of our FJ family.  :good2:

I've thought the same thing...I've read through several old threads and each and every time, George is there with courteous, helpful, well thought out and thorough replies.  An encyclopedia of FJ knowledge and a real asset to this group.  Having met George at the 2013 WCR I can also say, he's a genuinely nice person, handles a crash pretty well and is a snappy dresser!   Okay, now we're just embarrassing the man!  :lol:

Cap'n Ron. . .

Thanks Pat and Ron. I don't know anymore than anyone else. Heck Ron, you have had more experience with an ignitor than me!  :lol: I am always up to learning more. Helping others, helps me. I knew when this thread started that it would or could be a can of worms. A coach one time said "you can't win the game sitting on the bench" .

Marks (fjmonkey) statement about this being a digital campfire holds a lot of truth. Someone states a problem and we start the conversation based on experience, corporate knowledge, education, opinion, thoughts, good jokes etc.. In the conversation some things are correct, some wrong, some miss understandings, some way off but in the end everyone learns something and the problem gets pushed forward to being solved. That's the wonderful thing about this forum.  All of you are wonderful and amazing.

I am going to put a plug in here for anyone that is reading this.. If you haven't attended a rally then please consider doing so. I say it's not the bike, it's the community... :good2:
George
Life isn't about having the best, but about making the best of what you have...

1990 FJ 1200