News:

Welcome to FJowners.com

It is the members who make this best place for FJ related content on the internet.

Main Menu

Newbie from England.. but F1200 owned 17 years

Started by Pielight, October 21, 2013, 06:35:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pielight

Quote from: Tiger on October 28, 2013, 07:38:16 AM
Quote from: Pielight on October 26, 2013, 08:40:39 AM
...Obviously I'm black & white and we're gonna give you a good thrashing tomorrow! Lol

:rofl2: :rofl: :lol: thank you for the thrashing yesterday  :rofl2: :rofl: :lol: Oh wait...

SUNDERLAND won 2 - 1
...I'm so happy I could shit hahahahahahahahahaa...

John.
We had to give you some hope and encouragement. But now there's no living with these makems since Sunday.. they forget that: a) they've yet to come to St James, and; b) theyre still at the bottom of the premier league! Lol

Tiger

Quote from: Pielight on October 29, 2013, 07:27:33 PM
We had to give you some hope and encouragement. But now there's no living with these makems since Sunday.. they forget that:

a) they've yet to come to St James,... If memory serves me well, we clipped yer wings 0 - 3 in your own back yard last season :good2:

b) theyre still at the bottom of the premier league! Lol ... 'scuse me, 2nd from bottom hahahahahahaha

Its all made the better by Pardue whining on about the ref', the Evening Chronicle (your local paper!!), etc, etc. Jokin' ear will be 'managing' your club soon :flag_of_truce:

At least you still have your FJ, that, unlike your team, will not let you down :good:

All the very best my friend... :drinks:

John.
Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely, in an attractive & well preserved body...but rather to slide in sideways, body completely worn out and and with your last dying breath screaming, "HOOOYA LIFE, lets try that again"!!!

Pielight

Quote from: Tiger on October 30, 2013, 05:58:56 AM
Quote from: Pielight on October 29, 2013, 07:27:33 PM
We had to give you some hope and encouragement. But now there's no living with these makems since Sunday.. they forget that:

a) they've yet to come to St James,... If memory serves me well, we clipped yer wings 0 - 3 in your own back yard last season :good2:

b) theyre still at the bottom of the premier league! Lol ... 'scuse me, 2nd from bottom hahahahahahaha

Its all made the better by Pardue whining on about the ref', the Evening Chronicle (your local paper!!), etc, etc. Jokin' ear will be 'managing' your club soon :flag_of_truce:

At least you still have your FJ, that, unlike your team, will not let you down :good:

All the very best my friend... :drinks:

John.
We'll overlook the 5 - 1 then!? Yr right about the FJ though...they give a lot less heartache than either of those teams if were both honest. Good banter value though!
Take care Matey
Paul  :good2: