News:

Welcome to FJowners.com

It is the members who make this best place for FJ related content on the internet.

Main Menu

2014 NESR

Started by CanDman, January 07, 2014, 12:18:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CanDman

Since an Aussie got the ball rolling for this years WCR, I thought I might get things rolling for this years NESR. Personally, I think it would be a good idea if we did Bethel again.......now wait......hang on........hang on...........then for those who show up to this years rally, we can bring suggestions to the rally for the next year and the group can vote on it at the last nights campfire and the decision will be final !!!!!  I don't need to remind everyone how invaluable Bob and Travis's contribution to the rally's are. Hopefully both are willing and able to be a part of this years anniversary event. Now the last weekend in July is the 26th and 27th. I hope I don't need to remind everyone that this is an anniversary year and I believe it will be a smashing repeat of 2012. I can look into finding a sponsor for the event.....Yamaha Canada is located here in Toronto and I am sure I could rally some interest. Bob and Trav....PM me and lets put this thing together.
CanDman    
Never regret your choices in life ! There is no way to go back to do it again and compare. Make the most and do your best with every decision you make

CanDman

Rally shirts of course.........let me know who wants a Rally shirt and your size and if you want more than 1.....please specify

Do you remember what an ............AWESOME TIME  WE HAD !!!!!!!!!!!! Well....in case you forgot.......

And off course....lets not forget the ride......

FJ NESR 2012 HQ

Hope to see you there.......

CanDman
Never regret your choices in life ! There is no way to go back to do it again and compare. Make the most and do your best with every decision you make

CanDman

I don't know...but this looks like a lot of fun !!!!!!!!

isle of man TT tribute video slow motion 2009-2011

CanDman

How does Lake Placid grab ya ??

we could rip around the Adirondack mountains on Saturday and the mountains in Vermont Sunday.......just a thought..........I checked out some prices......anywhere from 75-100 bucks a night....... tons of places to stay at .......just a thought....... :mail1:

CanDman

RACER111V

Quote from: CanDman on January 11, 2014, 10:57:39 AM
  I give up !!!!!!! :flag_of_truce:

:dash1:                                           

X-Ray

Quote from: RACER111V on March 04, 2014, 08:56:57 PM
Quote from: CanDman on January 11, 2014, 10:57:39 AM
  I give up !!!!!!! :flag_of_truce:

:dash1:                                           

:dash2: :dash1: :wacko3: :crazy: :mail1: :wacko1: :wacko2: :ireful: :mad: :empathy3:
'94 FJ1200 Wet Pale Brown
'93 FJ1200 Dark Violet/Silver
'84 FJ1100 Red/White

'91 FJ1200 Dark Violet/Silver ( Now Sold)
'92 FJ1200 Project/Resto Dark Violet/Silver (Now Sold)

For photos of my rear wheel swap, heres the link  https://www.flickr.com/gp/150032671@N02/62k3KZ

CanDman

weymouth399

Tell who, what? If you want a NEFJ-R or a FJ-R, start one period, don't piss and moan someone else hasn't started it. Travis and I started it, it don't mean we are the only ones that can, and or we should be the ones to continue it.

I can not go when everyone wants it, so why would I set it up. My racing business is way to busy then, and no one wanted it where I suggested so it didn't happen. :bad: Thou I did get to see 1/4 or the rally there.  :good2:

I love the NEFJR, but it's not the Travis and Bob rally it's a FJ rally for all to ride. :drinks:

Rant over back to regular programing.

Bob W
84 FJ 1100
86 FJ1200
89 FJ1200
5  FJ POWERED race cars
76 LB80 Chappy
93 KX500 ice for sale
00 KX500 ice/dirt
04 KDX220 dirt for sale
04 KX500 ice
08 KLX450 ice/road
72 CT90x2 for sale

CanDman

Quote from: weymouth399 on March 20, 2014, 10:01:35 AM
Tell who, what? If you want a NEFJ-R or a FJ-R, start one period, don't piss and moan someone else hasn't started it. Travis and I started it, it don't mean we are the only ones that can, and or we should be the ones to continue it.

I can not go when everyone wants it, so why would I set it up. My racing business is way to busy then, and no one wanted it where I suggested so it didn't happen. :bad: Thou I did get to see 1/4 or the rally there.  :good2:

I love the NEFJR, but it's not the Travis and Bob rally it's a FJ rally for all to ride. :drinks:

Rant over back to regular programing.

Bob W

Bob...take it easy buddy!!! no one is pissing and moaning at you !!!! Take another look  ......I did start this thread and I was prepared to organize it......but my disappointment stems from a lack of interest from the whole group..... If you recall , where you and I left things, you were going to get back to me and let me know what weekend you were available....so I could to come and see you.....rally or not....but that never happened.... :unknown: there.......counter rant over....back to our regularly scheduled NOTHING !!!!!!!!!   :hang1:  

Bob

Quote from: weymouth399 on March 20, 2014, 10:01:35 AM

We, for me, the 'Travis and Bob' part of the rallies I attended were some of the best parts  :good2:

And I'm trying to keep my schedule open for any upcoming group rides, but work will be crazy busy this summer.
Hopefully a few of us will be able to get together.
Bob N.
'93 FJ
'17 V-Strom DL650
Whitby, ON

RACER111V

The gears are turning.   We will update here as things are more concrete.  (popcorn)

Any input is appreciated and welcome............feel free to PM me or post here.   :drinks:

Glenn

CanDman

Quote from: RACER111V on March 21, 2014, 05:32:40 PM

The gears are turning.   We will update here as things are more concrete.  (popcorn)

Any input is appreciated and welcome............feel free to PM me or post here.   :drinks:

Glenn

YEAHHH A Flicker.......you know I am interested......I did a few roads in the Adirondacks...which were awesome...I mentioned earlier Lake Placid only because it's a lot closer for any Canucks like Whitby Bob and myself to be able to make it.
   Having taken the 15,000 KM trip to the Australian rally, I can honestly say that 2 nights was not quite enough.....all who attended said one more night would have been perfect !!! Anyway, I do plan to do a lot of riding this year and I look forward to meeting up with as many of you as I can. Hope we can put something together....I miss you guys.... :praising:
Kev

CanDman

Ok then.....it is Official

......after several conversations with Glenn, we have decided to hold the 30th anniversary on traditionally the same weekend. On the weekend of July 25,26 and 27, we will be holding the 2014 30th An NESR in the Lake Placid area. That is about 6-8 hours for you Ontario and Quebec attendees. Glenn will be posting the exact location very shortly and PM's will be going out soon with all the details. Any and all questions should be posted or PM'd to either myself or Glenn. I have done only a few roads of those mountains and let me assure you they are awesome !!!!! Vermont is not far and may be one of the rides. Hope to see you there  :good2:
CanDman

weymouth399

Have fun, told you I couldn't make that date. :bad:

Bob W

And considering NY isn't really in New England you should probably call it something different.
84 FJ 1100
86 FJ1200
89 FJ1200
5  FJ POWERED race cars
76 LB80 Chappy
93 KX500 ice for sale
00 KX500 ice/dirt
04 KDX220 dirt for sale
04 KX500 ice
08 KLX450 ice/road
72 CT90x2 for sale