News:

Welcome to FJowners.com

It is the members who make this best place for FJ related content on the internet.

Main Menu

2015 Central Rally - Black Hills

Started by Dads_FJ, March 08, 2014, 04:56:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CanDman

Sadly .....I will not be able to attend this one.......Totally bummed  :dash2:. Have a great time guys and ride safe
Kev
Never regret your choices in life ! There is no way to go back to do it again and compare. Make the most and do your best with every decision you make

aviationfred

That is a bummer Kev, alot of us were looking forward to meeting and riding with you. Hopefully you will be able to make next years Central Rally.

Fred
I'm not the fastest FJ rider, I am 'half-fast', the fastest slow guy....

Current
2008 VFR800 RC46 Vtec
1996 VFR750 RC36/2
1990 FJ1300 (1297cc) Casper
1990 VFR750 RC36/1 Minnie
1989 FJ1200 Lazarus, the Streetfighter Project
1985 VF500F RC31 Interceptor

1tinindian

Not good Kev, sorry that your plans changed.

I hope this hasn't become a trend, we are so close to kick off time.
"I want to be free to ride my machine without being hassled by the "man"!
91 FJ1200

Firehawk068

Quote from: CanDman on May 27, 2015, 06:08:24 PM
Sadly .....I will not be able to attend this one.......Totally bummed  :dash2:. Have a great time guys and ride safe
Kev

Whisky Tango Foxtrot!?!?!

I was really hoping to meet you Kevin.
This is sad news indeed. :sorry:
Hopefully, things work out and we'll meet sooner or later. :drinks:
Alan H.
Denver, CO
'90 FJ1200

CanDman

Thx guys......I was so looking forward to meeting up with everyone....even Klav... :mocking: ( good bloke!! )....but for whatever reason the stars just wouldn't line up......and I'm totally bummed about it ... :empathy2:. But you guys have a great time and ride safe.....and of course

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=xaB8auXRmVk

Kev
Never regret your choices in life ! There is no way to go back to do it again and compare. Make the most and do your best with every decision you make

FJ1100mjk

Quote from: Dads_FJ on May 21, 2015, 09:15:00 AM

"Some assembly required..."

You work well under pressure don't you Marty?  :drinks:

Assembly completed! Took it on a 260 mile shakedown cruise in SE WI yesterday, after getting it running on Saturday.

Now all I have to do is pack!

Hill City or bust!
Platinum Zircon-encrusted Gold Member

Iron Balls #00002175
www.ironballs.com

Dads_FJ

Quote from: FJ1100mjk on June 01, 2015, 12:46:28 PM
Quote from: Dads_FJ on May 21, 2015, 09:15:00 AM

"Some assembly required..."

You work well under pressure don't you Marty?  :drinks:

Assembly completed! Took it on a 260 mile shakedown cruise in SE WI yesterday, after getting it running on Saturday.

Now all I have to do is pack!

Hill City or bust!

Nicely done!  Hopefully we'll see you there and not on the side of the road along the way.  If I see any FJ parts that fell off I'll pick them up and bring them with  :drinks:
Little change-o-plans for me, I picked up a passenger and am going two-up with my youngest Johnny! (Jamie's still in attendance on his SV650).  We're heading out Thursday AM.
John S.

'84 Yamaha FJ1100
'89 Yamaha FJ1200
'92 Yamaha TDM850
'80 BMW R100S/Sidecar
'81 Yamaha IT250(H)
'77 Yamaha IT175(D)
'39 BSA WM20

pdxfj

George and I are at the campground. 

Who will be the next to show up?

1tinindian

Quote from: pdxfj on June 01, 2015, 05:53:45 PM
George and I are at the campground. 

Who will be the next to show up?

You can expect me tomorrow afternoon, don't know if Alan will be there before me or not!

Leon
"I want to be free to ride my machine without being hassled by the "man"!
91 FJ1200

pdxfj

Bring some mosquito repellent and maybe some Raid.. 

Country Joe

I was hoping to get away from work up here in North Dakota and meet up with you all in the Black Hills, but my schedule got changed. Looks like I'm going to miss this rally as well. :blush:  You all have a blast!
Joe
1993 FJ 1200

Capn Ron

Pat and I will be in Casper, WY tonight weather permitting!!  Then a little over 200 miles tomorrow!!
Cap'n Ron. . .

There are two types of people in the world...Those who put people into categories...and those who don't.

Firehawk068

There will be a bunch of us arriving tomorrow.

My guess is that Pat and Ron will arrive next.
Then either Leon or Myself.  :yahoo:
Thanks for the tip on the mosquito repellant Garth!  :good:
Alan H.
Denver, CO
'90 FJ1200

FJ1100mjk

Quote from: Dads_FJ on June 01, 2015, 02:06:59 PM
If I see any FJ parts that fell off I'll pick them up and bring them with  :drinks:
Little change-o-plans for me, I picked up a passenger and am going two-up with my youngest Johnny! (Jamie's still in attendance on his SV650).  We're heading out Thursday AM.

Good to know that you'll have my back on any jettisoned parts. If that happens. :good2:

Looking forward to seeing you and your sons again, and being with fellow FJers there.
Platinum Zircon-encrusted Gold Member

Iron Balls #00002175
www.ironballs.com

pdxfj

Gorgeous morning here. Not a cloud in the sky.  Think George and I will go for a ride here in a bit.   :good2: