News:

Enjoy your FJ

Main Menu

The Road to Jindabyne part 2. " The Mountains Run

Started by CanDman, April 18, 2014, 03:43:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CanDman

.........to be continued.........sorry not quite ready !!!
Never regret your choices in life ! There is no way to go back to do it again and compare. Make the most and do your best with every decision you make

CanDman

Quote from: CanDman on April 18, 2014, 03:43:04 PM

I think its ready.....

:scratch_one-s_head:.......not yet.... sorry
Never regret your choices in life ! There is no way to go back to do it again and compare. Make the most and do your best with every decision you make

CanDman

Quote from: CanDman on April 18, 2014, 08:58:49 PM

I think its ready.....

this time?

nope....damn....... :dash2:

Bones

93 fj1200
79 suzuki gt250x7

Too young to be old but old enough to know better.

stua1959

CanDman

Quote from: CanDman on April 18, 2014, 11:50:19 PM
Quote from: CanDman on April 18, 2014, 08:58:49 PM

I think its ready.....

this time?

nope....damn....... :dash2:

here goes.....

SOB ...........wtf !!!!!!  :dash1: :ireful: :dash2: :diablo:

CanDman

big r

Awesome vid. Looks alot like the interior of BC. Lots of great roads and great scenery. Big R

CanDman

Quote from: big r on April 19, 2014, 09:36:58 AM
Awesome vid. Looks alot like the interior of BC. Lots of great roads and great scenery. Big R

Thanks Big R.....and you are right.....I mentioned that to Rich, that a lot of the landscape reminded me of western Canada and northern Ontario.........there is a full write up in the trip and travel report in The Great Australian Adventure.......brings the video to life to see the actual road trip with photos and commentary....it was a bit long..but hard to compress without missing key details .......check it out..... :drinks:

Bones

Great video Candman, Shows some of the spectacular scenery and roads Australia has to offer. I'm extremely jealous you know that I couldn't make the rally and see it all for myself.

Tony.
93 fj1200
79 suzuki gt250x7

Too young to be old but old enough to know better.

CanDman

Quote from: Bones on April 20, 2014, 01:42:54 AM
Great video Candman, Shows some of the spectacular scenery and roads Australia has to offer. I'm extremely jealous you know that I couldn't make the rally and see it all for myself.

Tony.

Thanks Bones...it is too bad you didn't make it.....I could have used your help........ :rofl:

(Star Trek) Leonard McCoy - Would you like to see how fast I can put you in a hospital?

Kev