News:

This forum is run by RPM and donations from members.

It is the donations of the members that help offset the operating cost of the forum. The secondary benefit of being a contributing member is the ability to save big during RPM Holiday sales. For more information please check out this link: Membership has its privileges 

Thank you for your support of the all mighty FJ.

Main Menu

Donna's 2014 WCR pics

Started by Derek Young, June 15, 2014, 11:11:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Derek Young

1986 FJ1200 (R.I.P.)
1991 FJ1200
Nanaimo, British Columbia

Mark Olson

Great pics , wow ,

thanks for putting the screen names with the real ones , makes it easy to remember who is who. :drinks:
Mark O.
86 fj1200
sac ca.

" Get off your ass and Ride"

Firehawk068

Very Awesome pictures Donna!
It was a great experience with you guys.................You captured it perfectly!
Alan H.
Denver, CO
'90 FJ1200

movenon

Great pictures !!  Thanks for taking them.
George
Life isn't about having the best, but about making the best of what you have...

1990 FJ 1200

Capn Ron

I've gone through those pictures many times already...spectacular!!   :good2:
Cap'n Ron. . .

There are two types of people in the world...Those who put people into categories...and those who don't.

big r

Awesome pictures, Donna. One of these days I am going to make a rally. Looks like everybody had a great time. Big R

Capn Ron

Quote from: big r on June 16, 2014, 11:19:15 PM
Awesome pictures, Donna. One of these days I am going to make a rally. Looks like everybody had a great time. Big R

We sure did!
Cap'n Ron. . .

There are two types of people in the world...Those who put people into categories...and those who don't.

Steve_in_Florida

Boy, THAT's an UNDERSTATEMENT!

Great roads, awesome bikes, and a bunch-O-friendly folks.

Now I'm planning for the upcoming Central and East Coast rallies, just to see how they compare.

Anyone up for a Florida rally? It's kinda flat down here. ...and HOT! (a drippy, humid-sort-of-hot, not the "dry" stuff I hear tales about.)

Steve

Quote from: Capn Ron on June 16, 2014, 11:20:06 PM
Quote from: big r on June 16, 2014, 11:19:15 PM

We sure did!
`90 FJ-1200
`92 FJ-1200

IBA # 54823

1tinindian

Not to take away from any other member here, as I just have to say, these three riders AND their FJs are some of the finest examples of what we have to offer at our rallys.
I have been fortunate enough to have rode with, and dined with these fellows, and all I can say,  is at my age ,if I could adopt some new brothers, these guys would be it.

Sorry I missed out this year guys, I will return for another WCR!

Leon
"I want to be free to ride my machine without being hassled by the "man"!
91 FJ1200

Capn Ron

Quote from: 1tinindian on June 18, 2014, 07:20:34 PM
Not to take away from any other member here, as I just have to say, these three riders AND their FJs are some of the finest examples of what we have to offer at our rallys.
I have been fortunate enough to have rode with, and dined with these fellows, and all I can say,  is at my age ,if I could adopt some new brothers, these guys would be it.

Sorry I missed out this year guys, I will return for another WCR!

Leon

Leon,

You were noticeably missed this year and came up in conversation on more than one occasion!  You AND your FJ are a fine addition to any rally...adoptions aside, welcome to the brotherhood my friend!   :hi:
Cap'n Ron. . .

Pat Conlon

Yeppers Leon, you were missed...

What a fine, fine day that was, riding thru the coastal redwoods with Donna, Derek, and Ron.

The best of times.
1) Free Owners Manual download: https://tinyurl.com/fmsz7hk9
2) Don't store your FJ with E10 fuel https://tinyurl.com/3cjrfct5
3) Replace your old stock rubber brake lines.
4) Important items for the '84-87 FJ's:
Safety wire: https://tinyurl.com/99zp8ufh
Fuel line: https://tinyurl.com/bdff9bf3

Derek Young

Quote from: Pat Conlon on June 18, 2014, 10:19:06 PM

What a fine, fine day that was, riding thru the coastal redwoods with Donna, Derek, and Ron.

The best of times.
It sore was a fine day Pat. It would have been even finer with Leon and his shiny blue FJ along for the ride!

Derek
1986 FJ1200 (R.I.P.)
1991 FJ1200
Nanaimo, British Columbia

yamaha fj rider

Quote from: Derek Young on June 21, 2014, 08:09:43 AM
Quote from: Pat Conlon on June 18, 2014, 10:19:06 PM

The best of times.
It sore was a fine day Pat. It would have been even finer with Leon and his shiny blue FJ along for the ride!

Derek
If so you would need some industrial strength sun screen. With all of Pan and Leon's shinny metal.  :good2:  :lol:

Kurt
93 FJ1200
FJ 09
YZ250X I still love 2 strokes
Tenere 700
FJR1300ES

moparman70

really great pics --- well organized and you can tell they are done by a verrrry nice camera--- trips like these deserve nice cameras.  thanks Donna -- Derek.