News:

Welcome to FJowners.com

It is the members who make this best place for FJ related content on the internet.

Main Menu

SE Qld manshed day early 2015

Started by stua1959, December 13, 2014, 01:06:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

X-Ray

'94 FJ1200 Wet Pale Brown
'93 FJ1200 Dark Violet/Silver
'84 FJ1100 Red/White

'91 FJ1200 Dark Violet/Silver ( Now Sold)
'92 FJ1200 Project/Resto Dark Violet/Silver (Now Sold)

For photos of my rear wheel swap, heres the link  https://www.flickr.com/gp/150032671@N02/62k3KZ

ken65

i love marinated chicken wings stua, but i get the feeling they would be wasted on

this riff raff, hehe, if they prefer floor sweepings with sawdust in a scabby old condom  , good luck to them.

The General

Quote from: ken65 on December 22, 2014, 02:42:28 AM
i love marinated chicken wings stua, but i get the feeling they would be wasted on

this riff raff, hehe, if they prefer floor sweepings with sawdust in a scabby old condom  , good luck to them.
You guys got no class! I for example am taking my family to a live musical tomorra in BrisVegas, followed by a classey lunch in a swank restaurant that I`m yet to discover. I was gunna ask for your suggestions, but don`t think the answer would be anywhere near my standard! (Got "A reserve" seats at the Boondall Entertainment centre!...got my dance`n shoes ready and looking forward to the singalong bits.)  :drinks:
`93 with downside up forks.
`78 XS11/1200 with a bit on the side.
Special edition Rocket Ship ZX14R Kwacka

ken65

ken65

last time i was there i seen metallica with my daughter.   it was awesome

The General

Quote from: ken65 on December 22, 2014, 03:34:02 AM

pfft....Metallica doesn`t even rate as a money earner (BRW top earners 2013) compared to this group. "Blow me down" they`ve earned 3 times what AC/DC earns. Great Orchestral back up. Gee C`mon, I bet you`ve rocked deep soul with them since 1991 when they first hit the stage!....No more hints.....Will need me ear plugs, but happy ta give a full report afterwards!
.....recommended restaurant anyone?  (popcorn)

oz.fj

Quote from: The General on December 22, 2014, 05:40:46 AM

pfft....Metallica doesn`t even rate as a money earner (BRW top earners 2013) compared to this group. "Blow me down" they`ve earned 3 times what AC/DC earns. Great Orchestral back up. Gee C`mon, I bet you`ve rocked deep soul with them since 1991 when they first hit the stage!....No more hints.....Will need me ear plugs, but happy ta give a full report afterwards!
Wake up Jeff.. I mean Dougie .. How about a few more clues..
With that dodgy hip of yours I hope you can "Wiggle it just a little bit"
89 FJ 1200 Shiny Black
89 FJ 1200 x 3 Red White Silver
92 XR 250
Life is pretty straight without twisties

The General

Quote from: oz.fj on December 22, 2014, 02:42:57 PM
Quote from: The General on December 22, 2014, 05:40:46 AM

Wake up Jeff.. I mean Dougie .. How about a few more clues..
With that dodgy hip of yours I hope you can "Wiggle it just a little bit"

You`re a dobber, Dash!       Tick Tock....won`t be long now!.....guess I`ll have ta go to Macca`s. (I like yellow!)    :nyam2:

ken65

Did you end up on the "Hot potato floor" Doug ? My kids grew up with the wiggles. So i seen my share of them..

My daughter referred to my boss as grey Jeff(grey hair) so we knew it wasn't wiggle jeff..

The General

Quote from: ken65 on December 23, 2014, 02:07:16 AM
Did you end up on the "Hot potato floor" Doug ? My kids grew up with the wiggles. So i seen my share of them..

My daughter referred to my boss as grey Jeff(grey hair) so we knew it wasn't wiggle jeff..
Maaaate, I had a ball. Had a great pozzy with plenty of room for danc`n.

One of my favourites was Finnagan.....he had long hair grow`n on his Chinnagan!  (nice beat...but not much vibrarrrta imho)

Even Santa turned up despite his busy schedule this time of the year.....I told some of the bar staff I`m gunna invite me bikie mates next time!!...I showed them some of my moves, but they didn`t seem all that excited!....I don`t think they`re really into tribal footwork, but like this forum....they were very colourful!

Alas, Granddaughter (19months old) went to sleep halfway through, but Grandson (8 months) was head bang`n with me non stop!

Anyhow.....I invited the coloured ones ta Grafton,....Hope they turn up with them ballerina`s!      :drinks:

ken65

Glad you had a great time Doug.  How was Dorothy the dinosaur?

oz.fj

LB took his FJ home the other day :yahoo:
He has been busy putting together a list to do before the Rally.

On the day he'd like to do his shims and sync the carbs. He will be trailering it up as rego is on the to do list.
I've got the sync tool ( I'm sure Steve will have it back to me by then)

So if anyone who has a shim kit and tool could bring it along. It would be greatly appreciated. :good:

PS.. Writing this for LB as he cannot get his 12 year old off the computer long enough to do it.
89 FJ 1200 Shiny Black
89 FJ 1200 x 3 Red White Silver
92 XR 250
Life is pretty straight without twisties

ken65

just wondering if CAN DO  calls the election on the 31st. will it make any difference to the man shed date?

stua1959

I dont think it should be a problem as polling booths are open fairly early. Vote early and vote often.

Dazza, I have Kens shim kit and tool

Basic tools at my place, check with me if you need any special tools.
I have a compressor but no rattle gun

ken65

i think they open at 8am, i might go and do it midweek i think.

hey darran, as its a manshed day i will forgo my usual $30 rental on the tool and kit.