News:

This forum is run by RPM and donations from members.

It is the donations of the members that help offset the operating cost of the forum. The secondary benefit of being a contributing member is the ability to save big during RPM Holiday sales. For more information please check out this link: Membership has its privileges 

Thank you for your support of the all mighty FJ.

Main Menu

Entering the hollowed halls. Dare to expand the horizons.

Started by Original81, February 12, 2015, 03:52:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Original81

Hello Fellow Riders...as a way of introduction I would like to say, that your forum is very well organized and is an excellant way of sharing the common goal of riding bikes we love.  I have been privy to a few your members over the past few years, have even been to a FJ tech event albeit on my Kawa.  I ride a 85' GPZ900R, I have two working bikes, two rolling chassies and two spare motors.  one day I may..indulge myself and purchase an FJ.  There is a '88 for sale in quebec that looks quite awesome.

Mark Olson

Good looking Kawi . ... Yes of course buy an FJ ... Never enough Motorcycles in the garage.
Mark O.
86 fj1200
sac ca.

" Get off your ass and Ride"

movenon

Welcome ! Nice looking bike and it sounds like you going to fit right in around here. I have said it before "it's not the bike but the members". A lot of members have or had other bikes. As Mark just said "Never enough Motorcycles in the garage".  Good thing I don't have a lot of money because they are addictive....
A lot of them I would like to own and a few I would like to build.
George
Life isn't about having the best, but about making the best of what you have...

1990 FJ 1200

Country Joe

Welcome! The GPZ and the FJ's were very much kindred spirits in the 1980's. Hang around here, it's a pretty good bunch.
Joe
1993 FJ 1200

paulfj03

Welcome 81,

Great to have you here! That 900 'big brother' is looking good! :good:
Yes, you'll have to aquire an FJ too... and an 88 would be a great choice :biggrin:

Have a great ride down south .

:drinks:

FJmonkey

Welcome to the loony bin, you should fit in quite well. Once you ride your first FJ you will fall in love with it.
The glass is not half full, it was engineered with a 2X safety factor.

'86 Ambulance - Bent frame, cracked case, due for an overhaul
'89 Stormy Blue - Suits my Dark Side

fj johnnie

Welcome aboard. Another Canadian member. Where are you located?

Original81

Thanks for the welcome guys...or gals, I am located in Grimsby Ont..heart of Fruit(S) belt...Once I get my fleet of KAWA's running. we will consider the test drive on the FJ..... Lots of features and potentials in the FJ that are simply not available in the GPZ900R tackle box

got to like the spell checker on this site...WOW...someone should call Microsoft and show them how to make it simple... 

Steve_in_Florida

`90 FJ-1200
`92 FJ-1200

IBA # 54823