News:

This forum is run by RPM and donations from members.

It is the donations of the members that help offset the operating cost of the forum. The secondary benefit of being a contributing member is the ability to save big during RPM Holiday sales. For more information please check out this link: Membership has its privileges 

Thank you for your support of the all mighty FJ.

Main Menu

Hello from Brussels

Started by Jan, March 13, 2015, 02:04:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jan

Hello Everybody,

since a couple of years, I am the proud owner of a 3CY (1992).
Started riding bikes with 18 (SR 500 and XS400). In these days, an FJ was out of my reach. So, after a long time without a bike, I chose an old FJ. I wonder if this is a common reason.

Kindly,
Jan

FJmonkey

Welcome Jan, happy you joined our forum. The best place for FJowners...
The glass is not half full, it was engineered with a 2X safety factor.

'86 Ambulance - Bent frame, cracked case, due for an overhaul
'89 Stormy Blue - Suits my Dark Side

Flynt

Quote from: Jan on March 13, 2015, 02:04:12 PM
I wonder if this is a common reason.

Same reason for me Jan...  welcome to the FJ.

Frank
There's plenty of time for sleep in the grave...

Mark Olson

Greetings Jan,  :hi:

A lot of us used to have or knew someone who had an FJ when they were new and returned to the FJ when looking for a motorcycle again.

There are a few members who are original owners and never strayed.

So you are in good company here with a group who ride FJ's and a whole bunch of other common interests.
Mark O.
86 fj1200
sac ca.

" Get off your ass and Ride"

CanDman

Welcome Jan Clad.....you wouldn't happen to be 6 foot 4 and full of muscle would you  :mocking:.......if you are.... Monkeyman is the Vegemite lover on this side of the pond......the other side is in Grafton doing a Rally (without me  :dash1:) dohhhh. Welcome my brother....you in great company !!! 
CanDman
Never regret your choices in life ! There is no way to go back to do it again and compare. Make the most and do your best with every decision you make