News:

This forum is run by RPM and donations from members.

It is the donations of the members that help offset the operating cost of the forum. The secondary benefit of being a contributing member is the ability to save big during RPM Holiday sales. For more information please check out this link: Membership has its privileges 

Thank you for your support of the all mighty FJ.

Main Menu

Greetings from gods country

Started by Kopfjaeger, January 05, 2010, 01:52:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kopfjaeger

'ullo just joined ride an fj1200 86 dunno what the 1tx stands for, hope to help hinder and plaugue you all with questions and company, also got stabled a GPz1000rx that eats cam shafts so its awaiting a full rebuild.  situated in newcastle nsw australia earth.
cheers

Arnie

G'day Kopfjaeger,

God's country ?? Must be that one with the sicko sense of humor.  With floods and fire around the country all at the same time, it kinda balances out.  Howya like your new yank sheila premier?  Think she's just been handed the hot potato/poison chalis ?

Anyhow, its a great place to ride, especially an FJ.  Ask away with any Q's you have on the FJ - some good knowledgable folks patrol this list.  Also, make use of the files list for your oil, tires, sparkplug questions.

Cheers,
Arnie

the fan

Quote from: Arnie on January 05, 2010, 08:16:21 AM
G'day Kopfjaeger,

God's country ?? Must be that one with the sicko sense of humor.  With floods and fire around the country all at the same time, it kinda balances out.  Howya like your new yank sheila premier?  Think she's just been handed the hot potato/poison chalis ?

Anyhow, its a great place to ride, especially an FJ.  Ask away with any Q's you have on the FJ - some good knowledgable folks patrol this list.  Also, make use of the files list for your oil, tires, sparkplug questions.

Cheers,
Arnie

Have ya read the bible? God is a big fan of fire, flood, pestilence and such. that pretty much sums up the area, at least when Klavdy is visiting.

mz_rider

Neil,

Welcome to the group. If you have questions - ask away. You'll get plenty of answers (and some might even be right!) The FJ designations (in the UK anyway) are FJ1100 – 36Y, FJ1200 '86-'87 – 1TX, '88-90 – 3CV, '91-'95 - 3XW. This is useful if buying second hand parts.

Stuart (Glasgow, Scotland)

waricle

Welcome to the forum.
It is a real find.
I am a ex-novacastrian and miss the sailing on lake Macquarie.
It's a great town.
I've often been asked, 'What do you old folks do now that you're retired'?

"Well. I'm fortunate to have a chemical engineering background, and one of the things I enjoy most is turning beer, wine, Scotch, and margaritas into urine."

Kopfjaeger

thanks fellas a nice warm welcome. ( much like today its hot already so down the beach for me!!) :biggrin: had a look at the " what lives next to your fj pics last night.... chuckles.... nice very nice

ren-dog

Hi Kopfjaeger,

Greetings from way up north.
I left Newy when it became an outer suburb of Sydney.  :mad:
Enjoy the beaches, the Brewery and the FJ.
I remember the world before Workplace Health & Safety.
ren-dog

FJSpringy

Quote from: ren-dog on January 05, 2010, 06:16:15 PM
Hi Kopfjaeger,

I left Newy when it became an outer suburb of Sydney.  :mad:

:biggrin: nah mate, they still need $20 bucks and a case of beer before being allowed past Hornsby  :yahoo:
I have kleptomania,
but when it gets bad,
I take something for it.

92 FJ1200