News:

Enjoy your FJ

Main Menu

Motion Pro SyncPro wanted to borrow, use at your joint!!!

Started by momodasaint, March 30, 2015, 08:00:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

momodasaint

Hey Guys, Bender here from Brissy with the '85 FJ1100.  I am after a carb sync for my current & future bikes as I have bit the bullet and organised the purchase of another FJ1100....    flag_of_truce  I surrender to you oh God of FJ!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA
So as I need to tune twice as many carbs I NEEEED a Syncpro if anyone has a spare one  lying round?Huh??

Thanks guys!
If no-one can feel like parting with their valuable bit of kit, I would also love to borrow or perhaps arrange for me to come round and tune my carbs at your place, either way, Im happy to shout whoever BEER for the kindness shown to my motorcycle, as this is well and truly worthy of such above mentioned amber liquid of the gods.  So whom would like to partake in this quest for speed and drunkennessness, please contact the writer, one Bender B. Rodriguez
No, seriously, any help here would be great guys, talk soon, Bender. 
PS. I am happy to have next Manshed day at my place at Tingalpa.    Any takers???
My current ride
   XJR1300 SP 2000
My XJR1300 is just like Van Morrison Sings "She's as sweet as Tupolo Honey, Honey baby, from the bee"
 Previous rides
    FJ1100 1984  
    FJ1100 1985
    ZZR600 1995
    ZZR250 1998
    XT250  1990
    YZ125  1994

Arnie

Harvy

Bender, I have a set of 4 vacuum  guages you can borrow if you wish...... I should be somewhere around all Easter break.

Harvy
FJZ1 1200 - It'll do me just fine.
Timing has much to do with the success of a rain dance.

roverfj1200

Hello Bender. I have a Carbtune here you are welcome to use here or borrow..I'm at Petrie.

Cheers Mate
1988 FJ1200
1991 FJ1200

Richard.

ken65

my thoughts are the valves should be done before the carb sync. no point really doing a carby sync if the valves are all over the shop...   just my thoughts... ken