News:

Enjoy your FJ

Main Menu

About time

Started by ribbert, March 31, 2015, 08:27:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ribbert

"Tell a wise man something he doesn't know and he'll thank you, tell a fool something he doesn't know and he'll abuse you"

TexasDave

If I lived in Oz I would duct tape 2 orange plastic soda straws to my handle bars and save some money.   :biggrin:   OK Noel you got me-- its still March 31st over here.   :biggrin:   This is so good because it is exactly what we would expect the bureacrats to come up with.  Dave
A pistol is like a parachute, if you need one and don't have one you will never need one again.

PaulG

"Only after the TAC-approved Four-inch Flexible Filter Feelers are fitted by a Four-inch Flexible Filter Feeler Fitter and the appropriate Four-inch Flexible Filter Feeler Fitter Fee is paid can a rider legally filter," Ms Sallipa Roof said.

Is an FFFF the same as a Five Fingered Mary?   :shok:

Seriously though, it's April 1st there. April Fools right? Please tell me this is a joke.    :lol:

"Despite the fact that most car drivers are unsure of the purpose of the mirrors attached to the sides of their vehicles, we do often receive complaints that riders have knocked them with their handlebar," she said.
"Oddly, this contact sometimes also occurs with the heel of a rider's boot."

Stop it! Your killing me!    :rofl2:

1992 FJ1200 ABS
YouTube Channel Paul G

Arnie

Yes, it is April Fools' Day here and AMCN has a history of April Fools' Day pranks.

Thanks for the 'Heads Up', Noel  :shout:

It was the low prices that gave the game away.  If VicRoads were actually doing this they would have also charged a booking fee in addition to all the other fees. :-/

yamaha fj rider

I want the pair that pivot into a vertical position. So everyone known what I think of this.  :rofl2:

Kurt
93 FJ1200
FJ 09
YZ250X I still love 2 strokes
Tenere 700
FJR1300ES