News:

Welcome to FJowners.com

It is the members who make this best place for FJ related content on the internet.

Main Menu

RPM FJ Carb Rebuild Job

Started by Road Rash, April 13, 2015, 06:41:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Road Rash

:good2:  If you're thinking your FJ might need a carburetor rebuild, get off the fence and get them over to Randy and the crew at RPM.  My 1990 runs better than new now after having RPM rebuild my set.  It warms up super quick now and idles smooth with choke off in about a minute.  Low speed throttle response is greatly improved, too.  The price was definitely right and total turn around time was two weeks, including the time it took UPS to get them from Ohio to California and back, ground service.  Just send them an email and let them know what your bike setup is, where you ride and how you ride and RPM will set your carbs up for best performance.

Can't say enough good things about these guys!
1990 FJ1200

TexasDave

Welcome to the forum Road Rash. Nice moniker although have never experienced it myself. Yes we are well aware of Randy's outstanding service and his expert mechanical knowledge.  Dave
A pistol is like a parachute, if you need one and don't have one you will never need one again.