News:

This forum is run by RPM and donations from members.

It is the donations of the members that help offset the operating cost of the forum. The secondary benefit of being a contributing member is the ability to save big during RPM Holiday sales. For more information please check out this link: Membership has its privileges 

Thank you for your support of the all mighty FJ.

Main Menu

Newbie from London, Ontario, Canada

Started by Remillj, May 04, 2015, 09:51:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Remillj

Hello. I have owned a 1986 FJ1200 Red and White for over 20 years. I have since painted it all Midnight Blue, helmet included. It is now in the shop for some long overdue TLC.  I also bought a wicked, showroom, classic edition 1986 FJ1200, also Red and White which has had its engine re-bore, half of its parts and components replaced for better, more classy ones, such as a 4 in 1, steel wired tubing, etc.  Its engine rivals the Hayabusa - trust me: the one time I cranked it in 3rd, the handle bars came off my hands and I'm 6'3", 240 - and so I will be selling it soon.  It is too much showroom condition and wicked to drive. I will be posted it on here soon.  Cheers. John   

FJmonkey

Very cool, welcome to the FJ fold...
The glass is not half full, it was engineered with a 2X safety factor.

'86 Ambulance - Bent frame, cracked case, due for an overhaul
'89 Stormy Blue - Suits my Dark Side

Sabre093

Welcome to the Madness...I'm just down the way in Brantford
2009 FJR 1300
1992 FJ 1200
1987 FJ 1200 Sold
1986 FJ 1200 Sold
1985 Venture Royale
1976 GoldWing
1986 FZ 750
1986 GPZ 900
1984 Honda Nighthawk S 750
1982 Honda Nighthawk 450

movenon

Welcome John ! Bike sounds good. Post some picture when you can  :good2:
George
Life isn't about having the best, but about making the best of what you have...

1990 FJ 1200

Tiger

:hi: Hi John...welcome to the site and the Ontario crew... :good2:

I'm just 'up the road' in Erin :drinks:

John.
Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely, in an attractive & well preserved body...but rather to slide in sideways, body completely worn out and and with your last dying breath screaming, "HOOOYA LIFE, lets try that again"!!!

fj johnnie

Welcome aboard John. Lot's of helpers here . There are a few guys close to your location as well. If you can ,come out to the clinic!

PaulG

Welcome.  I grew up in the London area (actually born there raised in Delaware just west) and went to high school and college there.  Consider it my "home town".   Now in Toronto since 1990.  Maybe we can meet up when I'm down that way this summer.  Usually try to get down there a few times a year, but work makes even that difficult.  Lots of "local" owners on this site.

There is a clinic coming up on clutches that might interest you, and a chance to meet other members.   :hi:

http://www.fjowners.com/index.php?topic=13628.0
1992 FJ1200 ABS
YouTube Channel Paul G

Zwartie

Welcome to the fold John. I live in London as well. We should go for a ride sometime! Send me a PM when you get a chance.

Zwartie
Ben Zwart
London, ON
1992 FJ1200
1977 KZ200