News:

Enjoy your FJ

Main Menu

2010 ECSR Dates

Started by Marsh White, January 19, 2010, 03:46:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marsh White

I just want to quickly double check with you regular East Coast Spring Rally attendees about the dates for the 2010 ECSR.

It is always the 3rd weekend in May.  So I put the dates down as May 12 - May 16th.  That is counting the single day of Saturday May 1st as week one of May.  This is technically correct I think - but it does make the rally a bit earlier this year than normal.

So I guess I'm asking if that is correct - or should the dates be May 19th - May 23rd  ???

rvnmaniac

Well i hope so cause that is what i put down for leave
"GO RAVENS"

rktmanfj

Quote from: rvnmaniac on January 19, 2010, 05:32:32 PM

Same here.    :good:

Randy T
Indy

Marsh White

Quote from: rktmanfj on January 19, 2010, 05:34:53 PM
Quote from: rvnmaniac on January 19, 2010, 05:32:32 PM

Same here.    :good:

Randy T
Indy

Good.  I just wanted to make sure!  Oh - please submit your name here if you don't mind: http://www.fjrally.com/10ESR.html

CodyNKR

Us to down here in FL-land....my cabin is reserved for the 11th I think.

NancyK

rktmanfj

I talked to Joan this am, and she had one kabin left after my reservation (#8, IIRC).

Randy T
Indy

CodyNKR

Hmm....wonder which cabin she gave us this year. I bet the same one, hopefully so.
and that being said, of course we are taking the opportunity to go up a day or so early, want me to get the firewood delivered? If so then I'll need that man's contact info yet again.

NancyK

mst3kguy

nancy,

it's eddie morris, 828-264-5420.

thx!

Quote from: CodyNKR on April 06, 2010, 08:21:17 AM
Hmm....wonder which cabin she gave us this year. I bet the same one, hopefully so.
and that being said, of course we are taking the opportunity to go up a day or so early, want me to get the firewood delivered? If so then I'll need that man's contact info yet again.

NancyK
dean
2014 triumph street triple r
2019 ktm 1290 superduke gt

CodyNKR

Thanks Dean, I knew you would have it since you gave it to me last year. I'll call the week before we go up and alert him that we'll need a load. I figure have him deliver it on Tuesday. Does that work for everyone? I know I'll probably be (well Jeff and Blue too) the only one there. I'll bring something to cut the wood up too.

NancyK