News:

This forum is run by RPM and donations from members.

It is the donations of the members that help offset the operating cost of the forum. The secondary benefit of being a contributing member is the ability to save big during RPM Holiday sales. For more information please check out this link: Membership has its privileges 

Thank you for your support of the all mighty FJ.

Main Menu

UPDATE: 2016 WCR in Willits, CA. 6/1 to 6/5/16 KOA now ready for reservations

Started by Pat Conlon, August 24, 2015, 04:29:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rktmanfj

Quote from: yamaha fj rider on May 02, 2016, 11:39:40 AM
Quote from: FJmonkey on May 02, 2016, 11:02:07 AM
Here is the master planning thread for the 2016 WCR.
http://www.fjowners.com/index.php?topic=14041.msg141747#msg141747

I am aware of both threads. There just seams to be no excitement for this years rallies. I just don't understand.

Kurt

Trust me, there's excitement here!
I'm just way busy making trip plans...    :wacko3:

Randy T
Indy

Blessed be the LORD my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight.
Psalms 144:1

'89 FJ1200
'90 FJ1200
'78 XT500
'88 XT350

Capn Ron

Quote from: yamaha fj rider on May 02, 2016, 10:25:47 AM
Hello everyone.

I am getting a little concerned about this years rallies, with WCR a month away. There seems to be almost no discussion about it. Also Colorado, a week after that. Just seems like there is little very excitement about this years spring rallies. What is going on? Am I missing something? Hope this gets the ball rolling.

Kurt

Hey Kurt!

No lack of enthusiasm here!! :yahoo:

I started a head count thread for both Willits, CA (West Coast Rally) and Ouray, CO (Central Rally)

Willits:
http://www.fjowners.com/index.php?topic=15417.msg155732;topicseen#msg155732

Ouray:
http://www.fjowners.com/index.php?topic=15416.msg155731;topicseen#msg155731

Very much looking forward to seeing you...at both?
Cap'n Ron. . .

There are two types of people in the world...Those who put people into categories...and those who don't.

Nimbus

:nea: Sadly I will miss Willits....I retire in a few weeks and had planned to get a nice long trip in as my retirement present. I have sold my house of 32 years and bought a place an hour east, this in order to finance my retirement. I get my new place June 1..... so that is the short answer. But next year and years to come.
Thanks friends.
92 FJ1200
1953 Nimbus
1988 Honda VFR 400R
2018 Montesa 4rt
2003 Suzuki SV650S
1968 Honda CL450
1976 Honda CB400F

Capn Ron

Quote from: Nimbus on May 02, 2016, 04:02:23 PM
:nea: Sadly I will miss Willits....I retire in a few weeks and had planned to get a nice long trip in as my retirement present. I have sold my house of 32 years and bought a place an hour east, this in order to finance my retirement. I get my new place June 1..... so that is the short answer. But next year and years to come.
Thanks friends.

You will be missed for sure Henning!  Loved that house in Coquitlam, but I fully understand the house-shift for the awesome goal of retirement.  That just means we get to see more of you!
Cap'n Ron. . .

There are two types of people in the world...Those who put people into categories...and those who don't.

yamaha fj rider

Quote from: Nimbus on May 02, 2016, 04:02:23 PM
Thanks friends.
Congrats on the retirement. Looking forward to seeing next year.

Kurt
93 FJ1200
FJ 09
YZ250X I still love 2 strokes
Tenere 700
FJR1300ES

FeralRdr

I would have loved to finally be able to make this rally, but unfortunately scheduling conflicts and a limited vacation budget has made it another no show for me.  I may be able to make it to Ouray for a few days, but that will be situation dependent. 

Safe journeys and adventures to all.  :hi: