News:

Enjoy your FJ

Main Menu

Files and such

Started by the fan, February 21, 2009, 11:45:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

the fan

Ok, here goes.

I have volunteered to set up the files section, copying information from the Yahoo group. If you have anything you wish to add to the files either pot it here, or PM me to get my email address.

This is a pretty big project so please look over at the old files and make sure that yours is not duplicating something already done there, and please do not link me to other sites unless you own the site and wish to help share and organize the information yourself. I am not writing anything new, just organizing what we already have at the old location.

Thanks,

Bil Prodoehl :-*

Marsh White

Thanks again for doing this Bill!  They would have to e-mail the files to you - general members are not able to upload attachments at this time.

the fan

No Problem Marsh,

I gives me something to do.

For now we can use my 'play' email, notayama53@yahoo.com until I get around to setting something up. I should have something for you look over mid week or so, there is alot of useful stuff (and not so useful, which will go into its own file) to wade through. I sent an email to Randy to get some updated info on his stuff, and am considering looking for volunteers to update some of the files offlist.

your (not so) humble servant,
Bill

rvnmaniac

What's wrong you don't have anyone to talk to..... LMAO
"GO RAVENS"

the fan

Don't mock my super power or I'm sitting next to you at every meal....