News:

This forum is run by RPM and donations from members.

It is the donations of the members that help offset the operating cost of the forum. The secondary benefit of being a contributing member is the ability to save big during RPM Holiday sales. For more information please check out this link: Membership has its privileges 

Thank you for your support of the all mighty FJ.

Main Menu

Australian FJ Rally 19th March 2016.

Started by oldktmdude, August 17, 2015, 05:59:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Harvy

OK booked a room today....... anyone who wants to share just let me know.

Cheers
Harvy
FJZ1 1200 - It'll do me just fine.
Timing has much to do with the success of a rain dance.

Roach

Ok  booked in for the 18th and 19th :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:
                                                    Tony (roach)

Layback

This is going to be too good to miss... I'm booked in!

I won't know anyone when I get there but I expect that will change pretty quick.

Would there be a problem if a mate on his old Honda 750/4 comes along?

Cheers
Layback

'84 FJ1100 Red/White

The General

Quote from: Layback on October 20, 2015, 07:17:09 AM
This is going to be too good to miss... I'm booked in!

I won't know anyone when I get there but I expect that will change pretty quick.

Would there be a problem if a mate on his old Honda 750/4 comes along?

Cheers
Layback
Mate, that`s great news.....I`ll finally get ta buy you that beer!
Non believers are more than welcome with such a fine chaperone.  :drinks:
`93 with downside up forks.
`78 XS11/1200 with a bit on the side.
Special edition Rocket Ship ZX14R Kwacka

Layback

[/quote]
Mate, that`s great news.....I`ll finally get ta buy you that beer!
Non believers are more than welcome with such a fine chaperone.  :drinks:
[/quote]

You have a great memory Mr General.. I will gratefully accept your beer and the next is on me :drinks:
'84 FJ1100 Red/White

Tony Mac

Greetings all.
I've booked a room for Lesley and I.
I won't be able to leave Bairnsdale until after work.
Please leave some beer for me.

Be Good.
Tony Mac
'92 FJ1200
'80 Suzuki GSX 750ET Shirley (Gone to god )
'04 Yamaha XVS1100A Tom (Sold)

Stammers73

I was thinking that if there are a few coming from the southern end of vic we could possibly meet and ride as a group unless someone has already arranged something I missed...

The General

Quote from: Stammers73 on November 01, 2015, 01:41:25 AM
I was thinking that if there are a few coming from the southern end of vic we could possibly meet and ride as a group unless someone has already arranged something I missed...
:hi: Welcome Stammers....I like your thinking.

Not sure where the Southern end of Victoria is, though I`m pretty sure the Tasmanian crew will come through there.

Can I suggest your intro (http://www.fjowners.com/index.php?board=17.0) include a pin here http://www.fjowners.com/index.php?topic=10618.0 and maybe you`re fav coffee shop.
I can think of a few that I think are nearby, but no doubt there`s also lurkers, keen to jump on board.  :drinks:

bgdave

Hi iam a new member and owner iam interested  in going to the rally seams all rooms are booked out ?

Urban_Legend

Quote from: bgdave on November 14, 2015, 07:18:39 PM
Hi iam a new member and owner iam interested  in going to the rally seams all rooms are booked out ?

Apparently there is a Caravan park across the road from the motel, but i cannot confirm or deny this, one or two of the other owners said the were going to camp there. If flying solo you may also be able to bunk in with some else.

Mark
Mark
My Baby (Sparkles)
84 FJ1100/1200 motor
92 FJ 1200 - Project bike. Finished and sold.
84 FJ1100 - Project bike.

The General

Hi Dave, Looks like we have a room for you . (Do you mind sharing?) ...The place is booked out to us.
Megan is back tomorrow and there are two rooms without a name on them.
I`ll talk with her by lunchtime, so give her a ring in the Arvo. (and keep an eye out for a pm from me.)
Also have a comfy plan B for more beds nearby as well as the campgrounds and Caravan Park nearby.
Mate I luv meeting new faces at the FJ National Rally, your first beer is on me.   :drinks:

Jeff0308

For memory I think the place across the road  is called CASBAK. Also HOYS had one next door to it call BONACORD but I'm not certain if it's available to hire out rooms.  Also there is a caravan park near by a few minutes down the road towards BRIGHT called FREEBURGH CARAVAN PARK.

bgdave

Quote from: The General on November 15, 2015, 12:52:42 AM
Hi Dave, Looks like we have a room for you . (Do you mind sharing?) ...The place is booked out to us.
Megan is back tomorrow and there are two rooms without a name on them.
I`ll talk with her by lunchtime, so give her a ring in the Arvo. (and keep an eye out for a pm from me.)
Also have a comfy plan B for more beds nearby as well as the campgrounds and Caravan Park nearby.
Mate I luv meeting new faces at the FJ National Rally, your first beer is on me.   :drinks:
i rang today talked to ellan all good probably saring a room  i want to stay fri the 18th  as well as sat19.will buy you a beer when i see ya .

Roach

Dave
   Do you want to ride down together.
    What happened on sunday little bit of rain scare you :mocking:
   Tony (Roach)

bgdave

Hi roach yeah iam keen to ride down together to the rally.and yeah all that rain on Saturday night turned me off.are you going this sunday ?