News:

Welcome to FJowners.com

It is the members who make this best place for FJ related content on the internet.

Main Menu

Thank You RANDY!

Started by LA Mike, September 20, 2015, 12:48:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LA Mike

Randy,

I would like to extend a BIG Thanks to you and your family for hosting us this weekend for the Renegade rally. It was a good time, fantastic roads and great people, hope we can do it again next fall.  :good2:

Thanks again,

LA Mike

Flynt

Quote from: LA Mike on September 20, 2015, 12:48:17 PM
Randy,

I would like to extend a BIG Thanks to you and your family for hosting us this weekend for the Renegade rally. It was a good time, fantastic roads and great people, hope we can do it again next fall.  :good2:

Thanks again,

LA Mike

+1000...  set the new standard for sure.  Great event and great company!  Diane and I had a great time and even managed to keep up with some of the Renegades.  Thanks for all the prep to put together the meals, rides, raffle, banner signing, and auction...  Now get some rest!

Frank
There's plenty of time for sleep in the grave...

Mark Olson

Randy, fantastic job with the Renegade Rally...biggest turnout ever in the 7 years since the first one.
You have definitely set a new standard .
I know how much work these entail ,and you did well my friend ..
Great food , great ride route and excellent company.

Special thanks to your family for their assistance .
Mark O.
86 fj1200
sac ca.

" Get off your ass and Ride"

skymasteres

It was definitely an amazing get together.  Bravo Randy.

racerrad8

Happy everyone had a great time... Sending a special "Thank You" to Pat for the lovely bouquet of flowers. They are BEAUTIFUL!!! Much appreciated. 
Chandra
Randy - RPM

Mike Ramos

Hello everyone,

I would like to add my statement gratitude to the R.P.M. family for hosting the Renegade Rally this past weekend.

I did arrive in Oakdale Friday morning however my FJ was in need a fork seal replacement, thus I was unable to participate in the Friday ride.

Staying at the R.P.M. facility throughout the day Friday provided an opportunity to really see how much time, energy and work Randy & his family dedicated to hosting the Rally.  Arrangements for the accommodations, meals and ride routes were above par and first class.  In addition, planning the fund raising part of the evening dinner was quite time consuming.

It was nice to see old acquaintances and meet new people as well; and of course the riding was exceptional, as were the riders themselves...!

Thanks again.

Ride safe,

Mike Ramos.

Mike 86 in San Dimas

Ditto ditto ditto. THANK YOU RPM FAMILY!

FJmonkey

The Renegade Rally just got a huge upgrade from Randy... Bring on the next rally... :yahoo:
The glass is not half full, it was engineered with a 2X safety factor.

'86 Ambulance - Bent frame, cracked case, due for an overhaul
'89 Stormy Blue - Suits my Dark Side