News:

Welcome to FJowners.com

It is the members who make this best place for FJ related content on the internet.

Main Menu

hi all back again

Started by Wingnut, December 07, 2015, 11:06:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wingnut

Back on the air in collaborating with my brother putting together a story on my bike Effy unfortunately its been way more than a few days due to a multitude of family comitments . Sofar we've managed to get a bunch of photos together there are a number of photos missing that are of nothern QLD and  the Nothern Territory through into WA if they can't be found I'll do what I can to keep it interesting it will take a while more before this read will be done so keep an eye on this space look forward to your coments

roverfj1200

1988 FJ1200
1991 FJ1200

Richard.

Troyskie

Wingut (Mark) has sent me a bunch of photos to post.
I'll try and get them up in the next few days. :mail1:
These will be something of a montage covering Wingnut & Effy in the 80's and early 90's on his epic round and round and round (yes more than once :wacko3:) trip touring Oz.
Teaser alert, look out for the (heavily) modified Sherman tank & M60 escapade.....gotta love those liberal 80's gun laws.....and belt feeds.... :crazy:. :sarcastic:.
To set the picture, Effy still lives, mostly sleeping, fanging every few months, but with WELL OVER half a million k's on the original crank. The pics (crappy fuzzy 80's camera) will show something of the long life of this much loved beast.
Here's one of them....not sure where or when, Wingnut your story...plus Effy today having a snooze.
1984 FJ1100 Ms Effie brand new :)
1984 FJ1100 Pearlie, stock as.
1985 FJ1100 Mr Effie 647,000K and still running hard.
1985 FJ1200 'Yummy' takes a licking & keeps on ticking
After all is said and done, more is said than done :)
2013 Trumpy Tiger 800, let's do a lap of Oz