News:

Welcome to FJowners.com

It is the members who make this best place for FJ related content on the internet.

Main Menu

Test

Started by giantkiller, February 05, 2016, 07:47:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

giantkiller

86 fj1350r
86 fj1380t turbo drag toy (soon)
87 fj1200 865 miles crashed for parts
89 fj1200 touring 2up
87 fzr1000 crashed
87 fzr750r Human Race teams world endurance champion
93 fzr600 Vance n hines ltd for sale
Custom chopper I built
Mini chopper I built for my daughter just like the big 1

rktmanfj

Randy T
Indy

Blessed be the LORD my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight.
Psalms 144:1

'89 FJ1200
'90 FJ1200
'78 XT500
'88 XT350

TexasDave

If you are going to run test pictures surely a bikini clad young lady would be easier to look at.  Dave
A pistol is like a parachute, if you need one and don't have one you will never need one again.

Bones

Quote from: TexasDave on February 05, 2016, 10:48:24 PM
If you are going to run test pictures surely a bikini clad young lady would be easier to look at.  Dave

I agree, That would have to be the biggest bunch of desperado's I've ever seen. Needs a set of bars in front of them. :biggrin:
93 fj1200
79 suzuki gt250x7

Too young to be old but old enough to know better.

giantkiller

Quote from: TexasDave on February 05, 2016, 10:48:24 PM
That's what it was Dave how did you know. For some reason I can't seem to post pictures with my phone anymore. It always worked before. But I've tried different ways but can't seem to get it to work. I don't have a computer anymore. I'll have to see if my daughter can figure it out. Also is there any way to delete a post. If it doesn't work? Sorry for the test post. But I couldn't find a way to delete it.
86 fj1350r
89 fj1200 touring 2up
87 fzr1000 crashed
Custom chopper I built

FJmonkey

Quote from: giantkiller on February 06, 2016, 07:20:51 AM
That's what it was Dave how did you know. For some reason I can't seem to post pictures with my phone anymore. It always worked before. But I've tried different ways but can't seem to get it to work. I don't have a computer anymore. I'll have to see if my daughter can figure it out. Also is there any way to delete a post. If it doesn't work? Sorry for the test post. But I couldn't find a way to delete it.
Dan, if you have not tried this method then it may work for you. When posting an image, look below and to the left for a Plus sign and a link for "Additional Options...". Then you Attach an image with the Choose File button next to it.
The glass is not half full, it was engineered with a 2X safety factor.

'86 Ambulance - Bent frame, cracked case, due for an overhaul
'89 Stormy Blue - Suits my Dark Side

giantkiller

Pics?thanks Monkey it works much easier than the way I was doing it before
86 fj1350r
89 fj1200 touring 2up
87 fzr1000 crashed
Custom chopper I built

FJmonkey

Careful with that thing, they can be bad for your ribs. Not that FJs are much better for your ribs as Pat could testify. Happy to help. The only issue I have with that option is that I cannot preview the image, or correct it if comes in sideways. 
The glass is not half full, it was engineered with a 2X safety factor.

'86 Ambulance - Bent frame, cracked case, due for an overhaul
'89 Stormy Blue - Suits my Dark Side

giantkiller

Yah but it sure is fun. Till the t throws you to the ground @ about 65- 70 mph.
I noticed the no preview. Still way easier. And it works. Don't know what changed with the way I was doing it. But it just wouldn't work anymore.
86 fj1350r
89 fj1200 touring 2up
87 fzr1000 crashed
Custom chopper I built

Pat Conlon

I was lucky, just a quick ride in an ambulance for me......I was not out in the boonies like Dan was...

THAT must have excruciating.....gives me the shivers thinking what he went through.

Quads are fun, especially ripping up the face of a 100' sand dune at Glamis......Like skiing, only uphill.

I miss my Suzuki 500 Quadzilla.

Reminds me....When are you coming out Dan?   The dunes await.
1) Free Owners Manual download: https://tinyurl.com/fmsz7hk9
2) Don't store your FJ with E10 fuel https://tinyurl.com/3cjrfct5
3) Replace your old stock rubber brake lines.
4) Important items for the '84-87 FJ's:
Safety wire: https://tinyurl.com/99zp8ufh
Fuel line: https://tinyurl.com/bdff9bf3

giantkiller

I have kind of gotten used to blocking pain. 7 more ribs and broken scapula. Gives me 8 more broken bones. Bringing my total up to 37. Now I have a new goal 40 broken bones. Actually hoping I'm done a 37. I was kinda thinking I wasn't going to make it.this time. One of my ribs was broken in 2 places. And I could feel it moving around as I road one handed, the 34 miles back to the truck. And thought it was maybe something torn loose internally. I kept looking down to see if my belly was starting to get distended. I even told God it was okay if he was going to take me. But I asked him to look after my daughter Kayla. Luckily it was just the rib moving around.

Yes Pat it's definitely one of the higher things on my bucket list. To ride Glamis. But if I get to build my dream house. It's going to be a while before I can afford to take any epic trips.
Quote from: Pat Conlon on February 13, 2016, 08:49:17 PM
I was lucky, just a quick ride in an ambulance for me......I was not out in the boonies like Dan was...

THAT must have excruciating.....gives me the shivers thinking what he went through.

Quads are fun, especially ripping up the face of a 100' sand dune at Glamis......Like skiing, only uphill.

I miss my Suzuki 500 Quadzilla.

Reminds me....When are you coming out Dan?   The dunes await.
86 fj1350r
89 fj1200 touring 2up
87 fzr1000 crashed
Custom chopper I built