Enjoy your FJ

Main Menu

Same great folks with new toys

Started by Dean Hess, February 24, 2009, 03:20:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dean Hess

Quote from: rlucas on February 24, 2009, 08:11:42 PM
Quote from: yamispop on February 24, 2009, 05:33:02 PM
Hey Dean got a diet bike,bring it to the rally this spring looks like there might be a off road ride this spring,check the dirt bike section.
good to see you posting.
                                                                         Calvin Armistead

Yeah, bring a "diet bike". Some of you guys could use it.  ;D

Rossi

My wife had a "diet" bike.  It lived in the bedrrom for a while; I think she cranked the damn thing 3 times before using it as a clothes hanger.  It's long gone or I could bring it down to a pretty stretch of trail and just sit there and pedal it for a while. :D
Dean Hess
Allison Park, PA

FJ Rides - I need some more!

rlucas

Quote from: Dean Hess on February 25, 2009, 10:03:07 AM
Hey Dean got a diet bike,bring it to the rally this spring looks like there might be a off road ride this spring,check the dirt bike section.
good to see you posting.
                                                                         Calvin Armistead

Rossi

My wife had a "diet" bike.  It lived in the bedrrom for a while; I think she cranked the damn thing 3 times before using it as a clothes hanger.  It's long gone or I could bring it down to a pretty stretch of trail and just sit there and pedal it for a while. :D

Yeah, I've got one of those, too...kinda. It's a "practice stand" for the unsprung Fuji mountain bike. It sits in the living room while the bike hangs in the garage. The stand, unfortunately, faces *away* from the TV and lacks a cupholder, hence it's lack of use. Too low for a clothes rack, other than a pair of socks.

Rossi
We're not a club. Clubs have rules. Pay dues. Wear hats and shit.

"Y'all might be faster than me, but you didn't have more fun than I did." Eric McClellan (RIP '15)

Dean Hess

Quote from: rlucas on February 25, 2009, 12:18:14 PM
good to see you posting.
                                                                         Calvin Armistead

Rossi

Yeah, I've got one of those, too...kinda. It's a "practice stand" for the unsprung Fuji mountain bike. It sits in the living room while the bike hangs in the garage. The stand, unfortunately, faces *away* from the TV and lacks a cupholder, hence it's lack of use. Too low for a clothes rack, other than a pair of socks.

Rossi

Sound like some easy mods: hang a cup holder and turn it the other way... :)  My wife's latest fitness trophy is some overpriced red swivel stool that is leaning against the bedroom wall.  I think she used that about 3 times as well.  Fitness is good.

I can't wait to give my FJ muscles some exercise.  The first ride of the season I always feel a bit tentative, but that passes after about a half hour of curvy roads.  I'm hoping to make Boone this spring so some seat time in preparation for the long ride is needed.
Dean Hess
Allison Park, PA

racerman_27410

rlucas

Quote from: Dean Hess on February 25, 2009, 02:41:21 PM
Quote from: rlucas on February 25, 2009, 12:18:14 PM
good to see you posting.
                                                                         Calvin Armistead

Rossi

Rossi

Sound like some easy mods: hang a cup holder and turn it the other way... :)  My wife's latest fitness trophy is some overpriced red swivel stool that is leaning against the bedroom wall.  I think she used that about 3 times as well.  Fitness is good.

Can't move the stand. Fucks up the whole Feng Shui thing.

Rossi
We're not a club. Clubs have rules. Pay dues. Wear hats and shit.

"Y'all might be faster than me, but you didn't have more fun than I did." Eric McClellan (RIP '15)

yamispop

Dammed a guy makes one slip on the key board and he's  the subject of ridicule and disrespect for every smart ass on this sight.
I don't need this sh-t,screw all of you,hell most if you need a DIET bike anyway.
                                                                               Calvin

the fan

yamispop

Marsh White

I do see a bit of Rodney Dangerfield in that photo...    :-*

Yamifj1200

Quote from: yamispop on February 26, 2009, 03:39:03 PM
Dammed a guy makes one slip on the key board and he's  the subject of ridicule and disrespect for every smart ass on this sight.
I don't need this sh-t,screw all of you,hell most if you need a DIET bike anyway.
                                                                               Calvin

Not all of em Calvin... Im still working on something,,,,,,,

Eric M

http://www.fjowners.com/index.php?topic=14833.0

"All unattended children will be served an espresso and given a puppy"

Dean Hess

Quote from: racerman_27410 on February 25, 2009, 04:25:45 PM
hey Dean! 

;D

KOokaloo!   :o :o :o :o :o

Frank

Yeah, Frank - kookaloo!  I saw few bikes out on the road today.  I wasn't one of them but it got the blood flowing to K-zone of my brain.  Won't be long now.

Have a great day
Dean Hess
Allison Park, PA

ddlewis

Quote from: yamispop on February 26, 2009, 03:39:03 PM
                                                                               Calvin

:D lmao!   and I hadn't even smarted off yet!..  I think the good ones were already taken.  btw, it's "site".

ddlewis

Dean Hess

Dean Hess
Allison Park, PA