News:

Enjoy your FJ

Main Menu

Anyone need a cabin at WCR?

Started by pdxfj, May 09, 2016, 12:23:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pdxfj

Hello everyone,

Due to work keeping me quite busy, I will not be able to attend the WCR this year.  I have a cabin reserved and wanted to offer it up here before I canceled it with the KOA.

If you want it, PM me and I'll transfer it to your name.  Reserved from June 1 to June 5.

Thanks!

-Mr. Bean

yamaha fj rider

Quote from: pdxfj on May 09, 2016, 12:23:18 PM
Hello everyone,

Due to work keeping me quite busy, I will not be able to attend the WCR this year.  I have a cabin reserved and wanted to offer it up here before I canceled it with the KOA.

If you want it, PM me and I'll transfer it to your name.  Reserved from June 1 to June 5.

Thanks!

-Mr. Bean
Sorry you can't make it. That sucks.

Kurt
93 FJ1200
FJ 09
YZ250X I still love 2 strokes
Tenere 700
FJR1300ES

1tinindian

Quote from: pdxfj on May 09, 2016, 12:23:18 PM
Hello everyone,

Due to work keeping me quite busy, I will not be able to attend the WCR this year.  I have a cabin reserved and wanted to offer it up here before I canceled it with the KOA.

Thanks!

-Mr. Bean

Any chance at making the Colorado rally?
You're good company.
"I want to be free to ride my machine without being hassled by the "man"!
91 FJ1200

pdxfj

Sadly I won't be able to make the Colorado rally either.  It's becoming more and more difficult to even get one day off.  Lots of projects.  Most scattered around the U.S. and some in Mexico.  Can't complain since I get to keep the air miles.  :) 

racerrad8

Quote from: pdxfj on May 10, 2016, 03:26:07 PM
... It's becoming more and more difficult to even get one day off.  Lots of projects. 

All work and no play makes Bean a dull boy

Randy - RPM
Randy - RPM

yamaha fj rider

Quote from: racerrad8 on May 10, 2016, 03:31:26 PM
Quote from: pdxfj on May 10, 2016, 03:26:07 PM
... It's becoming more and more difficult to even get one day off.  Lots of projects. 

All work and no play makes Bean a dull boy

Randy - RPM
+1

Kurt
93 FJ1200
FJ 09
YZ250X I still love 2 strokes
Tenere 700
FJR1300ES

Pat Conlon

1) Free Owners Manual download: https://tinyurl.com/fmsz7hk9
2) Don't store your FJ with E10 fuel https://tinyurl.com/3cjrfct5
3) Replace your old stock rubber brake lines.
4) Important items for the '84-87 FJ's:
Safety wire: https://tinyurl.com/99zp8ufh
Fuel line: https://tinyurl.com/bdff9bf3

FJmonkey

Quote from: Pat Conlon on May 10, 2016, 08:31:00 PM
Nooooooooooo  :cray:
Bean and I worked out the Thermite for starting the campfires. He offered his stash but I have my own. I plan to send one off to to the Central rally in honor of Bean and all that don't make the second rally. We will miss him, but not his thermal skills....
The glass is not half full, it was engineered with a 2X safety factor.

'86 Ambulance - Bent frame, cracked case, due for an overhaul
'89 Stormy Blue - Suits my Dark Side

pdxfj

Yeah...it sucks and I'll miss BS'ing with everyone around the fire.  Even though work is keeping me busy it does have its perks.. Like having to go to Mexico on a business trip and being stuck on a Lear 45.  :)

Was briefly in Pat's neck of the woods.. Had to stop in Palm Springs to pick up a couple of people on the way to our destination near Mexico City.

Perhaps I can make it down next year.  The 2017 WCR will be here before we know it..

If no one contacts me about wanting the cabin, I'll cancel the reservation on the 18th.

FJmonkey

Quote from: pdxfj on May 11, 2016, 06:15:59 PM
Yeah...it sucks and I'll miss BS'ing with everyone around the fire.  Even though work is keeping me busy it does have its perks.. Like having to go to Mexico on a business trip and being stuck on a Lear 45.  :)

Was briefly in Pat's neck of the woods.. Had to stop in Palm Springs to pick up a couple of people on the way to our destination near Mexico City.

Perhaps I can make it down next year.  The 2017 WCR will be here before we know it..

If no one contacts me about wanting the cabin, I'll cancel the reservation on the 18th.

Watch out for "Mordita" while in MX, I expensed mine....  :sarcastic:
The glass is not half full, it was engineered with a 2X safety factor.

'86 Ambulance - Bent frame, cracked case, due for an overhaul
'89 Stormy Blue - Suits my Dark Side