News:

Welcome to FJowners.com

It is the members who make this best place for FJ related content on the internet.

Main Menu

2016 WCR T shirts

Started by yamaha fj rider, May 03, 2016, 10:30:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

roverfj1200

I'd like a 2xl if you will post Australia.  :good2:
1988 FJ1200
1991 FJ1200

Richard.

FJscott

yamaha fj rider

The problem with putting an image on a shirt is, the photo looks great but when you try to convert that image to something that can be put an a shirt it's not good. A drawing seems to work better. I have a basic design I like.

I am thinking about gray shirt with black printing or a black shirt with white printing.

Please give me your thoughts.

Kurt
93 FJ1200
FJ 09
YZ250X I still love 2 strokes
Tenere 700
FJR1300ES

ribbert

Quote from: yamaha fj rider on May 05, 2016, 08:29:15 AM
The problem with putting an image on a shirt is, the photo looks great but when you try to convert that image to something that can be put an a shirt it's not good. A drawing seems to work better. I have a basic design I like.

I am thinking about gray shirt with black printing or a black shirt with white printing.

Please give me your thoughts.

Kurt

I like the graphics Kurt, looks great and should print up well on the shirt. Who found that FJ print, it's great.
My preference would be black on gray, as shown.

(My only suggestion would be to change "Ridding" to "Riding")

Noel
"Tell a wise man something he doesn't know and he'll thank you, tell a fool something he doesn't know and he'll abuse you"

yamaha fj rider

Thank you Noel. Already fixed.  Everything will be spell checked.

Kurt
93 FJ1200
FJ 09
Tenere 700
FJR1300ES

big r

I like the black on grey as well. Whit on black would work as well but everybody uses that combo. Big R

Pat Conlon

I like the black on grey also... :good2:
1) Free Owners Manual download: https://tinyurl.com/fmsz7hk9
2) Don't store your FJ with E10 fuel https://tinyurl.com/3cjrfct5
3) Replace your old stock rubber brake lines.
4) Important items for the '84-87 FJ's:
Safety wire: https://tinyurl.com/99zp8ufh
Fuel line: https://tinyurl.com/bdff9bf3

yamaha fj rider

Here it is in black/white.

gray/white

gray/ black

Making the shirts in more than one color adds a lot to the cost. We can change the color of the shirt and stay with only one ink color, this will keep the cost the same.   If we make it in just one ink color. They should be around $17.00 each.

Please tell me your preference on the color. First choice and second choice. We need to wrap this up quick. I want to order them Monday.
Thanks again.

Kurt
93 FJ1200
FJ 09
Tenere 700
FJR1300ES

yamaha fj rider

Let's try this again. Black/white.

Gray/white.

Gray/black.

Victory.
93 FJ1200
FJ 09
Tenere 700
FJR1300ES

FJmonkey

The grey white is too washed out. the other two, look good.
The glass is not half full, it was engineered with a 2X safety factor.

'86 Ambulance - Bent frame, cracked case, due for an overhaul
'89 Stormy Blue - Suits my Dark Side

moparman70

I don't like the font --- Willits looks like Wlllllts  -- by the way you are showing the back of the shirts right --- do you have the front ---assuming it might be the traditional FJ circle.  --- edit --- ya I see the front -- ok looks good -- love the tuning forks  -- only other thing to consider is the FJ one that has been on previous models ----

I agree with Mark on the gray - white -- a little washed out

steve

CanDman

1 XXL Black and 1 XXL Grey for me.......and CanDman written anywhere on it........thx  :good2:
Never regret your choices in life ! There is no way to go back to do it again and compare. Make the most and do your best with every decision you make

yamaha fj rider

Quote from: moparman70 on May 06, 2016, 10:06:01 AM
I don't like the font --- Willits looks like Wlllllts  -- by the way you are showing the back of the shirts right --- do you have the front ---assuming it might be the traditional FJ circle.  --- edit --- ya I see the front -- ok looks good -- love the tuning forks  -- only other thing to consider is the FJ one that has been on previous models ----

I agree with Mark on the gray - white -- a little washed out

steve
Thanks for the input Steve. I am planning on doing some fine tuning on the shirts. They won't print the Yamaha logo on the shirts. The FJ tuinning fork they will. That with FJowners.com will be on the front of the shirt. There may also be an RPM logo on one of the sleeves. If we order some shirts with black ink and some shirts with white that will add five dollars to the cost of each. I am planing on picking one color ink and then getting a final shirt count.

Kurt

93 FJ1200
FJ 09
Tenere 700
FJR1300ES

yamaha fj rider

Quote from: CanDman on May 08, 2016, 07:13:58 PM
1 XXL Black and 1 XXL Grey for me.......and CanDman written anywhere on it........thx  :good2:
Unfortunately we can't put names on the shirts.

Kurt 
93 FJ1200
FJ 09
Tenere 700
FJR1300ES

yamaha fj rider

Shirt orders. The gray shirt with black printing has received the most requests. So it is the winner.

Orders and sizes.  

not a lib 1 XL
FJmonkey  1, size ?
Moparman70 1 XL
Pat 1 LG. 2 XL
BigR 2 XL
jscgdunn 3 XL
Flynt 1 LG, 1 LG long sleeve
Yamahammer1200 1 LG
FJscott 1 XL
CanDman 1 XXL
racerrad8 2 size ?

If there any changes please let me know.

Kurt
93 FJ1200
FJ 09
Tenere 700
FJR1300ES