News:

Welcome to FJowners.com

It is the members who make this best place for FJ related content on the internet.

Main Menu

GoMoto - Minneapolis, MN - Excellent service

Started by JPaganel, July 07, 2016, 09:24:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JPaganel

I thought I'd give a shout-out to my favorite local shop.

http://gomotomn.com

This is the closest motorcycle shop to me geographically, which is why I started going there. They are primarily a scooter shop, and a dealer for Royal Enfield. They will work on all sorts of bikes, though.

Marty is a great guy. He's one of these people who has been wrenching on bikes forever, and knows his stuff. He is also extremely straightforward - if what you want isn't worth the time or the money, he will tell you up front.

I primarily hit him up for tires, batteries, occasional bits of gear, raids to his parts bin, and advice.

His battery prices are about the same as Walmart for standard ones, but he also stocks nice AGM ones, which are also quite reasonable.
Tire prices are within a few bucks of online prices with shipping, and he mounts them fairly inexpensively. Mount and balance is around $20 if you bring the wheel in.

Also, he had a really nice FJ for sale once, but I didn't have the money then. ;)

I recommend his services to all Twin Cities area folks.
1993 FJ1200 ABS

1984 FJ600, up on blocks

1986 FJ1200, flaming wreck, repaired and sold
1986 FJ1200, repaired, ridden, sold

I don't want a pickle
I just want to ride my motorcicle