News:

This forum is run by RPM and donations from members.

It is the donations of the members that help offset the operating cost of the forum. The secondary benefit of being a contributing member is the ability to save big during RPM Holiday sales. For more information please check out this link: Membership has its privileges 

Thank you for your support of the all mighty FJ.

Main Menu

300 Miles Today

Started by FJ1100mjk, September 18, 2016, 06:11:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FJ1100mjk

80 degrees F, and sunny today on a late-season Sunday too. Guess I could've done some yard work. Ugh. Or sat on my ass and watched NFL, but there'll be time to do that soon enough, when the weather here goes south. It would've been criminal to keep the FJ in the garage. So...

I headed north out of the Twin Cities to Hinckley MN, then east across the St. Croix river into western Wisconsin. Stopped in Danbury WI at its local cafe, for a breakfast of Eggs Benedict, then went further east into the local lakes. Explored the nice roads around them, then went through Spooner, then south to Bloomer and back on the interstate back to the Twin Cities. Discounting time spent for breakfast, I was pretty much glued to the saddle for eight hours.

Saw some hot bitches too. Here's a pic:

Platinum Zircon-encrusted Gold Member

Iron Balls #00002175
www.ironballs.com

Mark Olson

way to go , get the riding in while you can before weather really hits.
Mark O.
86 fj1200
sac ca.

" Get off your ass and Ride"