News:

Enjoy your FJ

Main Menu

2016 Mapleton muster

Started by oz.fj, October 01, 2016, 07:42:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The General

Quote from: oldktmdude on November 01, 2016, 05:31:39 AM
   G'day blokes, have a great Muster weekend, wish I could be there.
   Regards, Pete.   :drinks:
Thanks Pete
The Committee (Darren) has chosen a 200klm run of woven cruising that crosses no less than 6 Mountain Ranges!
Spectacular Venues, Nice people.     :drinks:
`93 with downside up forks.
`78 XS11/1200 with a bit on the side.
Special edition Rocket Ship ZX14R Kwacka

Bones

Quote from: The General on October 27, 2016, 11:57:10 PM
Really looking forward to catching up guys. Dena will be there for the brekky and a bit of girlie shopping with my sister & whoever wants to join them!.

Even better is the fact I`ve scored a luxury cave (biggest on the Estate!) right near, but not toooo close to the meeting place Lounge/Lodge of ill repute! (rooms of which are booked out incidently by bad arse riff raff!).....And and and!..... there are two spare single beds! (not bunks....but pure luxury, just dripping in Lilly Pond`s unique standards!). Those beds will cost ya $50....first in best dressed!

Cheers!

The General assured me that snorning won't be a problem, so there's one bed left.... Ken?
93 fj1200
79 suzuki gt250x7

Too young to be old but old enough to know better.

Timbo-1

Enjoy and ride safe guys, bring those healthy steads home to ride another day... :good2:
Life's been good to me so far....

oz.fj

Quote from: Timbo-1 on November 04, 2016, 04:58:59 AM
Enjoy and ride safe guys, bring those healthy steads home to ride another day... :good2:

Another fantastic Mapleton Muster was had with all returning safe and sound.
Thanks all for attending . I hope you enjoyed the ride as much as I did. :good2:

Darran
89 FJ 1200 Shiny Black
89 FJ 1200 x 3 Red White Silver
92 XR 250
Life is pretty straight without twisties

Bones

A fantastic weekend spent riding some of the Sunshine coast's best roads with the usual riffraff plus a few ringins from over the border. The heat was a killer with all the gear on but that was remieded later on sitting on the verandah of the Mapleton pub knocking a few cold ones back. Didn't get many photos but got some good video footage that I'll put together when I go through it all.

Looking for shade.

Drinks at the pub.

Next morning Doug's taking Glen for a spin in the sidecar, came back with shit in his pants.

Great weekend and look forward to the next one.
93 fj1200
79 suzuki gt250x7

Gaz

What an awesome looking weekend guys well done . It's great to see everybody out enjoying their bikes and the weather.
I'm rebuilding two FJ's at the moment however a slight interruption as going in for surgery for total knee replacement but also hoping to being in New York before Xmas all going well so would be great to catch up with any FJ lovers while we are there, will be there for 3 weeks so if body around that area, we are staying in east New Jersey (Rutherford) so drop a kind and catch up for a coffee.
A big hello from Toowoomba , Queensland
89 FJ1200
92 FJ1200
91 XV535
97 XV535
80 CB750
81 CB750
1992 CB400SF
1995 CBR1000F
2004 CBR1100xx
2004 CBR1000rr
1975 GT750
1976 GT750
04 CBR1000rr

ribbert

Looks like a great weekend, many more familiar faces since the Rally in March.

Good to see the General out and about on his chair. See you in March Doug! Ray, you've only got a few months to get that bike shiny.

Queensland humidity...aaaaarghh...I can feel it now. I left the Muster photos open on the computer while I went for dinner, came back half an hour later and there were cockroaches running around and mould growing on the screen.

Glad a good time was had by all.

Noel
"Tell a wise man something he doesn't know and he'll thank you, tell a fool something he doesn't know and he'll abuse you"

Bones

93 fj1200
79 suzuki gt250x7