News:

This forum is run by RPM and donations from members.

It is the donations of the members that help offset the operating cost of the forum. The secondary benefit of being a contributing member is the ability to save big during RPM Holiday sales. For more information please check out this link: Membership has its privileges 

Thank you for your support of the all mighty FJ.

Main Menu

Fallen friends, never forgotten.

Started by racerrad8, October 26, 2016, 09:14:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

racerrad8

It's a sad fact of life that along the way we lose some good friends. This topic is a place of remembrance for forum friends who have touched our lives here and passed on.

Randy - RPM

Randy - RPM

rlucas

Excellent, Randy. I thought of suggesting this, but it seemed too morbid at the time. Thanks!
We're not a club. Clubs have rules. Pay dues. Wear hats and shit.

"Y'all might be faster than me, but you didn't have more fun than I did." Eric McClellan (RIP '15)

1tinindian

Well done Randy.
A memorial page is most appropriate for our tight knit group.

Leon
"I want to be free to ride my machine without being hassled by the "man"!
91 FJ1200

carey

Randy,

Thank you for setting this sub forum up.  Unfortunately, this is the reality of "FJ" riders are more mature.

DR.GTS.DUCATI.FAZER Dave

Having the recent events unfold and the creation of this sub-forum, I have spoken with RPM Randy about fallen friends. He is generously reconditioning some carbs for myself and fjmonkey. Not for riding but for an URN for our fallen friend rktmanfj (Randy Thompson).

Randy's family has agreed to provide a sharing URN of ashes to utilize in this way and allow the never yielding Randy to attend rallies for years to come.
What haven't I owned, 201 different motorcycles in my life and never a Harley.

Currently
(2) FJ1200
(2) XT500
(4) 1993 Yamaha GTS1000
(4) 1986 Yamaha FZX700 Fazer
(2) 1982 Yamaha Seca Turbo
1970's Husquavarna WR250
1974 Ossa 250 Phantom
1976 Ossa 250 Phantom
1998 Kawasaki KX250
1995 Du

Mike 86 in San Dimas