News:

Welcome to FJowners.com

It is the members who make this best place for FJ related content on the internet.

Main Menu

Motogadget m-unit

Started by Hath87, November 03, 2016, 10:52:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hath87

I've tried using the search function... but I'm not 1000% sure it even works, well anyway it's coming to the point of wiring my bobber build up, I have opted with the motogadget m-unit, I liked them compact design with built in alarm function and the simplicity in which it works. Now I have just used a m-unit to wire up the lighting circuit on a vw corridor ( I know not it's designed purpose but has allowed me to make the car road legal without having to build a complex fuse and relax box inside the car ) so I'm pretty au faux with the wiring up of switches and lights,  but my question is... how on earth does the cdi unit wore up in this loom ?? Anyone used it before ?  Has anyone got a wiring diagram for a 1986 1tx?

FJmonkey

Hath, welcome, my alternate search method is to use Google. include FJowners.com in the search. Wiring diagrams can be found here http://www.fjowners.com/index.php?board=34.0. Good luck, and post up some pictures.
The glass is not half full, it was engineered with a 2X safety factor.

'86 Ambulance - Bent frame, cracked case, due for an overhaul
'89 Stormy Blue - Suits my Dark Side