News:

Enjoy your FJ

Main Menu

Membership has its privileges

Started by racerrad8, December 18, 2016, 04:52:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

racerrad8

Welcome to the FJowners.com forum.

This is the place where the Yamaha FJ1100 and FJ1200 motorcycle owners gather. We are not FB, twitter, or any other forum of social media. This forum is created to be a place for friends from all over the world to get together. A place where technical discussions can be had and details can be found. We discuss anything & everything except "NSFW" topics. In order to register for your account you had to check the Terms of Service or rules for the forum. Please abide by those rules to prevent future issues.

My goal beginning in 2017 is to make your FJowners.com membership carry more privileges in the future than just removing the advertisements. There are now four levels of contribution status. They each carry their own specific level of benefit.

Beginning in January of 2017 I will be expanding the FJ Owners tool rental program available to the Bronze, Silver and Gold Contributors.

I have already purchased a deluxe carb synchronizing tool kit. I have a blue spot brake caliper tool available. I have a couple of other tools in the works as well for the future.

While the forum is funded by me and my business, RPM and assistance supporting the forum are greatly appreciated. There are now four tiers of membership levels of the forum beginning January 2017. When you are a specified member of the Bronze, Silver or Gold Contributor levels, you will see a section below the "FJ Owners Vendors Discounts & Sales" for your contribution level. These are annual contributions based on the month the contribution was made.

"$ Contributor" ($10.00)     = Removes the rotating Google banner ads from your view.

"Bronze Contributor" = ($25.00 USD) = Offers you 5%or more discount on RPM promotional sales, removes the rotating google ads from your view and allows rental of the FJowners tools.

"Silver Contributor" = ($50.00 USD)   = Offers you 7.5% or more discount on RPM promotional sales, removes the rotating google ads from your view and allows rental of the FJowners tools.

"Gold Contributor" = ($100.00 USD)   = Offers you a 10% or more discount on RPM promotional sales, removes the rotating google ads from your view and allows rental of the FJowners tools.

To contribute to the forum, go to the bottom of any page and use the subscription button. There are two ways you can contribute. The button is set up to renew your subscription annually. This was set up at the request of many members who asked if there was a way they could make an annual contribution without having to remember to do it. If that is not your choice, you can opt out of the annual renewal at the time of the contribution. This is a yearly contribution and will expire after one year without renewal.

Sorry, the contributions cannot be combined at different times to reach the next contribution level.

When the sales are happening at RPM you will be able to see the listed in your respective discount field. The coupon code will also be listed in your respective membership discount field. The discount will only apply to online sales if items available and in stock.

Again, thank for supporting the forum and I hope you enjoy.

Randy - RPM
Randy - RPM

racerrad8

I keeping with the membership having privileges, I have added two new tools to the FJowners tool box to supplement the Shim kit already available.

I have added a Carburetor Synchronizing Gauges and a late model Engine Collar Bushing Puller.

You can find all of the information and sign up here: Sign up list for FJ Owners Tool Rentals

There is more to come in the future. If you have an idea for a tool you would like me to add to the list, please let me know.

Thank you, Randy - RPM
Randy - RPM