News:

Welcome to FJowners.com

It is the members who make this best place for FJ related content on the internet.

Main Menu

2017 NEFJSR

Started by CanDman, January 30, 2017, 12:51:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CanDman

Sending this out there for any FJr's interested in getting together this summer......... Lake Placid.......is it's name.....awesome riding around them mountains and it's a little more central for the Southern Ontario riders. This is not the "Trav(el) n B(o)(o)b show" !!!!!   so the group needs to chime in if they want to get together. I have no problem planning and organizing but we need dates and a show of hands .....telepathic brain waves don't count   :blum1: . So what say yee shipmates?? Are you up for the greatest hunt of all......The White Whale......... that elusive brute ......to some......... it's "The North East Summer Rally"....... to others .......it's a " Moby Dick" !!!  Who is game?         
Never regret your choices in life ! There is no way to go back to do it again and compare. Make the most and do your best with every decision you make

weymouth399

Not for me my friend, if I go that far I'm going to Boone rally. I'd be into a to a NE rally but if it gets all planed and don't happen like last time that be bs, some were all loaded and ready to leave. Let me know I'm not on here very much lately.

Bob w
84 FJ 1100
86 FJ1200
89 FJ1200
5  FJ POWERED race cars
76 LB80 Chappy
93 KX500 ice for sale
00 KX500 ice/dirt
04 KDX220 dirt for sale
04 KX500 ice
08 KLX450 ice/road
72 CT90x2 for sale

CanDman

Quote from: weymouth399 on January 31, 2017, 07:17:35 AM
Not for me my friend, if I go that far I'm going to Boone rally. I'd be into a to a NE rally but if it gets all planed and don't happen like last time that be bs, some were all loaded and ready to leave. Let me know I'm not on here very much lately.

Bob w

ok......I am in...for sure.....so if you plan something, I will be there....I want to see the NE buds again....I didn't want to pressure on anyone to do anything but join the fun........lets try again........ same camp site as 2012??? Why don't you put some dates out there and see if that catches fire...... I am good for any month accept June. But ya.....I am down for it 100% ......... :drinks:
Never regret your choices in life ! There is no way to go back to do it again and compare. Make the most and do your best with every decision you make

CanDman

God I would give anything to do another rally like 2012.....I miss this group of guys and the awesome adventure it was for me.....still look back with such great memories.....come on guys...lets do it again.....so worth the effort.... :hi:  just takes one hand.....and its on... :dash2:
Kev

X-Ray

Mate, sitting here having a few Chivas Regal scotches, and reminiscing about our fantastic Jindabyne rally. A couple of major highlights, met Charlie Boorman, and YOU!. (Well I did meet you a few days before at Maroochydore, but anyway)

One day my friend, I will be visiting you to go riding in your neck of the woods.
'94 FJ1200 Wet Pale Brown
'93 FJ1200 Dark Violet/Silver
'84 FJ1100 Red/White

'91 FJ1200 Dark Violet/Silver ( Now Sold)
'92 FJ1200 Project/Resto Dark Violet/Silver (Now Sold)

For photos of my rear wheel swap, heres the link  https://www.flickr.com/gp/150032671@N02/62k3KZ

CanDman

Quote from: X-Ray on April 03, 2017, 04:56:49 AM
Mate, sitting here having a few Chivas Regal scotches, and reminiscing about our fantastic Jindabyne rally. A couple of major highlights, met Charlie Boorman, and YOU!. (Well I did meet you a few days before at Maroochydore, but anyway)

One day my friend, I will be visiting you to go riding in your neck of the woods.

:cray: .......  not a day goes by that I don't think about my time there....... made such an impression on me..... fell in love with Aussies I did. I wish we were as tight a group over here.....not sure how every other group can make it happen but not this one  :scratch_one-s_head: ..... they are all great guys....amazing characters......2012 was my first and looks like my last NESR rally........but what an awesome time we had......Doug, Travis, Bob, Paul, Andy, Eric, Glen.......I limped in to the rally with clogged jets.....Bob yanked them apart and cleaned them up......we tore up the mountain........ drank Whiskey and beer ...inhaled a little campfire smoke  :crazy:...... played "name that tune" (Bob was crankin the music  :music:) laughed our heads off...... under the stars....out in the wilderness....... a moment when you look up to the heavens and say to yourself...."wow.....isn't life awesome?" ........ it would be nice to have another one like that ....truly   

But your coming here with the family will be awesome.......2 weeks minimum !!!! lol .....Myself, CanD and Snowy will be waiting   :yahoo:.
Cheers mate
your friend always  :drinks:
Kevy

carsick

Figures, I check in here after 4 years and this is the first post I see. Hey folks!

CanDman

Quote from: carsick on April 04, 2017, 01:48:47 AM
Figures, I check in here after 4 years and this is the first post I see. Hey folks!

miss ya Doug.......if you want to try make a weekend happen sometime this summer....I'm in for sure....and I'm sure others will join in.....any suggestions? :mail1:
Kev