News:

Welcome to FJowners.com

It is the members who make this best place for FJ related content on the internet.

Main Menu

Boone 2017

Started by Motofun, February 13, 2017, 07:45:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

racerman_27410

Quote from: ddlewis on May 03, 2017, 08:01:13 AM

wth!  who are you?

lol.

The list is looking a little sparse this year.  I'm +1.  Didn't I hear Norbert was coming?  Any word from Smola/Hoffman (Smoffman.. Hoffmola.. I'll work on that :) )  stu? team Rockoff? Kavin, stillman, etc..

Jim and jeff will both be there. I'll be there Tuesday afternoon and Calvin (Yamispop) will be Rolling in on Thursday!.... I think he may even bring his riding gear just in case there is a spare bike around.  :good2:

NYFJR13

Quote from: FJscott on May 03, 2017, 08:09:31 PM
Quote from: NYFJR13 on May 03, 2017, 06:59:35 PM
Looking to share a Kabin with anyone. I'll be at the rally Thursday night until Sunday.

I have a spare bunk in my cabin you are welcome to. I arrive thursday late afternoon.

Scott

Ok Scott sounds great thank you. See you Thursday night.

Motofun

Quote from: racerman_27410 on May 04, 2017, 12:02:08 AM
Jim and jeff will both be there. I'll be there Tuesday afternoon and Calvin (Yamispop) will be Rolling in on Thursday!.... I think he may even bring his riding gear just in case there is a spare bike around.  :good2:

Tell Calvin to bring his gear, I'll bring my '89 and he is welcome to use it.
Jack
'69 Honda Trail 90
'75 Honda CB400F
'85 Yamaha RZ350
'85 Yamaha FJ1100
'89 Yamaha FJ1200
'09 Yamaha 125 Zuma
'09 Kawasaki KZ110 (grand kids)
'13 Suzuki GSXR 750 (track)
'14 Yamaha FZ-09
'18 Suzuki GSXR 1000R (track)
'23 Yamaha Tenere 7
SOLD: CBX,RZ500,Ninja 650,CB400F,V45 Sabre,CB700SC,R1

racerman_27410

Quote from: Motofun on May 04, 2017, 06:04:09 AM

Tell Calvin to bring his gear, I'll bring my '89 and he is welcome to use it.
Jack

THanks Jack... message passed along.... he is bringing the big awning also...  just in case it rains.

rlucas

Quote from: racerman_27410 on May 04, 2017, 02:00:53 PM

.... he is bringing the big awning also...  just in case it rains.

Yeah.

Just in case.
:biggrin:
We're not a club. Clubs have rules. Pay dues. Wear hats and shit.

"Y'all might be faster than me, but you didn't have more fun than I did." Eric McClellan (RIP '15)

carey

QuoteTHanks Jack... message passed along.... he is bringing the big awning also...  just in case it rains.

Frank,  Be honest, or at least accurate.  Calvin is bringing the big awning for WHEN it rains.  it's Boone. :rofl2:

ddlewis

Sounds great!  And I'll check with Calvin this week.. will gladly stick a sweet DR650 in his truck if he's looking to ride.  :good:

stop saying the r word you're going to jinx us!  happy thoughts only.

Nobby O Reilly

Quote from: racerman_27410 on May 01, 2017, 05:02:45 PM
I vote two bundles.... we can make smaller fires

wth!  who are you?

lol.

The list is looking a little sparse this year.  I'm +1.  Didn't I hear Norbert was coming?  Any word from Smola/Hoffman (Smoffman.. Hoffmola.. I'll work on that :) )  stu? team Rockoff? Kavin, stillman, etc..

Dan,
Yep, I'll be there. I'm  +1 as well, I've convinced a neighbor of mine to tag along (he has a fancy new bike!).  I must be getting old because I'm "trailering" my tractor of a bike there.

I plan on getting to  the campsite late Tuesday afternoon.

Looking forward to it.
Cheers,
Nobby\Norbert

NYFJR13

Quote from: Nobby O Reilly on May 08, 2017, 12:05:54 PM
Quote from: racerman_27410 on May 01, 2017, 05:02:45 PM
I vote two bundles.... we can make smaller fires

wth!  who are you?

lol.

The list is looking a little sparse this year.  I'm +1.  Didn't I hear Norbert was coming?  Any word from Smola/Hoffman (Smoffman.. Hoffmola.. I'll work on that :) )  stu? team Rockoff? Kavin, stillman, etc..

Dan,
Yep, I'll be there. I'm  +1 as well, I've convinced a neighbor of mine to tag along (he has a fancy new bike!).  I must be getting old because I'm "trailering" my tractor of a bike there.

I plan on getting to  the campsite late Tuesday afternoon.

Looking forward to it.
Cheers,
Nobby\Norbert

Norbert I'm glad to hear you will be at the rally. Can't wait to see you
Eric N

vegetta58

Are there any beds available for rent. All the cabins are taken? Thanks Mickey. Planning on getting their early Fri. and can stay until Monday morning or leave on Sunday
1990 FJ 1200                                                        1999 Dyna Super Glide Sport FXDX

ddlewis

Quote from: Nobby O Reilly on May 08, 2017, 12:05:54 PM
Dan,
Yep, I'll be there. I'm  +1 as well, I've convinced a neighbor of mine to tag along (he has a fancy new bike!).  I must be getting old because I'm "trailering" my tractor of a bike there.

I plan on getting to  the campsite late Tuesday afternoon.

Looking forward to it.
Cheers,
Nobby\Norbert

Hey Norbert, that's great news..  No problem on the trailer, just park it down the road, quick roll in the dirt and ride into camp like a hero!  I'll be in Wed afternoon.  Depending on weather you may get to see my trailer.  can't wait.

--Vegetta58 when you call the campground, be sure to mention you are with FJ gang.  I believe they hold a few cabins for us.  If no bunks turn up, there's plenty of space to pitch a tent.  

weymouth399

Finally made it to the koa 1/2 day late but here, anyone else here yet?

Bob w
84 FJ 1100
86 FJ1200
89 FJ1200
5  FJ POWERED race cars
76 LB80 Chappy
93 KX500 ice for sale
00 KX500 ice/dirt
04 KDX220 dirt for sale
04 KX500 ice
08 KLX450 ice/road
72 CT90x2 for sale

carey

QuoteFinally made it to the koa 1/2 day late but here, anyone else here yet?

Bob,

You'll be there tomorrow night with cocktails, and a fire.

Bill_Rockoff

Norbert feels bad bringing a trailer? I trailered to the 2016 East Coast rallies, and I live in a state that borders North Carolina.

I missed the good weather and good riding, but I'll be there Saturday. My stepson graduates Friday night. Andrew and I will be up Saturday, possibly with a friend from Charlotte who rides an old Moto Guzzi. (There sure are a lot of FJ's at Rockoff's Italian V-twin Rally.) We are trailering at least one bike, so that Andrew can bring Goose. (Maybe Andrew needs a bike with a sidecar.)

Can't wait, like usual.
Reg Pridmore yelled at me once

CodyNKR

:Facepalm:
OH NO I don't get to see Andrew the new graduate! All ready to join the working people now?
NancyK

Quote from: Bill_Rockoff on May 18, 2017, 07:56:24 PM
Norbert feels bad bringing a trailer? I trailered to the 2016 East Coast rallies, and I live in a state that borders North Carolina.

I missed the good weather and good riding, but I'll be there Saturday. My stepson graduates Friday night. Andrew and I will be up Saturday, possibly with a friend from Charlotte who rides an old Moto Guzzi. (There sure are a lot of FJ's at Rockoff's Italian V-twin Rally.) We are trailering at least one bike, so that Andrew can bring Goose. (Maybe Andrew needs a bike with a sidecar.)

Can't wait, like usual.