News:

This forum is run by RPM and donations from members.

It is the donations of the members that help offset the operating cost of the forum. The secondary benefit of being a contributing member is the ability to save big during RPM Holiday sales. For more information please check out this link: Membership has its privileges 

Thank you for your support of the all mighty FJ.

Main Menu

extended swingarm, front forks, Supertrap exhaust and wheels for sale

Started by CanDman, April 04, 2017, 02:51:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CanDman

Well the Snow is almost all done and so are Snowy's mods. A few items of hers up for grabs.

1. An extended swingarm
2. front forks
3. YZF1000 front wheel with Michelin pilot sort tire
4. YZF1000 rear wheel with a Shinko drag radial
5. Complete Supertrap exhaust system
6. A ton of stock parts from an 85

I will be at the WCR in early June if any interested don't want to pay for shipping. I will be driving the 4000 kms in the Dually...  Obviously the down side will be the wait.

CanDman    :hi:

Never regret your choices in life ! There is no way to go back to do it again and compare. Make the most and do your best with every decision you make

FJscott

CanDman

got a few PM's .....I'm bushed .....will respond tomorrow.....thx
CanDman
Never regret your choices in life ! There is no way to go back to do it again and compare. Make the most and do your best with every decision you make

CanDman

andyoutandabout

CanDman, was told by our engineering sage at RPM to be on the look out for a pair of forks due to mine being a bit scratched up at the top and worn at the bottom. It's not a super emergency, so if another Fj is in greater need then so be it. The fact you're rallying this season means I'd much appreciate you packing them in your truck so I can give them the once over. Moreover, I hope you have room for your drums or at least sticks, then we can talk rudiments and the like.
Let the season begin
Andy
life without a bike is just life

CanDman

Quote from: andyoutandabout on April 05, 2017, 09:07:04 PM
CanDman, was told by our engineering sage at RPM to be on the look out for a pair of forks due to mine being a bit scratched up at the top and worn at the bottom. It's not a super emergency, so if another Fj is in greater need then so be it. The fact you're rallying this season means I'd much appreciate you packing them in your truck so I can give them the once over. Moreover, I hope you have room for your drums or at least sticks, then we can talk rudiments and the like.
Let the season begin
Andy

Sounds good Andy......I actually have 2 sets of forks ....both in excellent condition and if they don't sell before the WCR, I have plenty of room in the Dually for a bunch of parts........The drums I will leave at home......lol ....... although.....it would be awesome if some musicians out that way brought some instruments and did some jamming........ the camp site may not appreciate it ......  :mocking: ....I will look for you at the rally  :drinks:
Kev

Granite