News:

This forum is run by RPM and donations from members.

It is the donations of the members that help offset the operating cost of the forum. The secondary benefit of being a contributing member is the ability to save big during RPM Holiday sales. For more information please check out this link: Membership has its privileges 

Thank you for your support of the all mighty FJ.

Main Menu

More ethanol?

Started by TexasDave, June 14, 2017, 03:48:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TexasDave

I see the ethanol producers have been successful in introducing legislation to increase the ethanol content of gas. Lobbyist money well spent on our corrupt legislators. Hope this bill does not pass.

http://www.realclearenergy.org/articles/2017/06/13/new_ethanol_bill_corrodes_consumer_choice_110236.html

Dave
A pistol is like a parachute, if you need one and don't have one you will never need one again.

PaulG

In the article it says

"...90 percent of cars on the road today are not compatible with E15, while boats, motorcycles and outdoor power equipment are legally prohibited from using this fuel. This includes the 250 million outdoor power equipment products and 22 million motorcycles and ATVs"

If this true... I'm confoozed  :scratch_one-s_head:.  Why are they allowed to legally push a product that you legally cannot use?

Oh forget that. Two words  "Corn Lobby" . I get it now.  :mad:
1992 FJ1200 ABS
YouTube Channel Paul G