News:

This forum is run by RPM and donations from members.

It is the donations of the members that help offset the operating cost of the forum. The secondary benefit of being a contributing member is the ability to save big during RPM Holiday sales. For more information please check out this link: Membership has its privileges 

Thank you for your support of the all mighty FJ.

Main Menu

What's up with Photobucket

Started by racerrad8, June 29, 2017, 07:37:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sparky84

It does work even in the files section, makes sense with some pictures now.

http://i1215.photobucket.com/albums/cc517/racerrad8/FloatAdjust006.jpg~original

But I found you have to chop off "~original" before saving due to that type of file is not allowed

Takes a bit, but pictures are better than words sometimes
1984 FJ1100
1979 Kawasaki Z1300
1972 Honda CB750/4 K2

axiom-r

Thanks Pat and Randy -

I can now modify my old thread and am updating the pictures that I have moved over to FLICKR.  Not an easy process at all. Flickr is not as easy as PB was.....

Should have my Project Thread fixed up this weekend though...

Tim
1992 FJ1200 w 2007 R1 Front & Rear

Bones

I think my problem before was putting these little comma's " before and after ~original. I'll try it again.

93 fj1200
79 suzuki gt250x7

Too young to be old but old enough to know better.

Bones

93 fj1200
79 suzuki gt250x7

Too young to be old but old enough to know better.

ZOA NOM

Quote from: axiom-r on September 02, 2017, 06:34:16 PM

Should have my Project Thread fixed up this weekend though...

Tim

Thanks!
Rick

Current:
2010 Honda VFR1200 DCT (Full Auto!)
1993 FJ/GSXR 1200 (-ABS)
1987 Porsche 911 Carrera (Race)
1988 Porsche Carrera (Street)
Previous:
1993 FJ1200 (FIREBALL)
1993 FJ1200ABS (RIP my collar bone)
1986 FZ750
1984 FJ600
1982 Seca

CanDman

:Facepalm:   what a crying shame.......photofucket has ruined this site.....what a friggin nightmare...... :diablo: :mad: :ireful:....if anyone can fix it Ranbo can..... this may take a group effort to fix.......  :mail1:
CanDman
Never regret your choices in life ! There is no way to go back to do it again and compare. Make the most and do your best with every decision you make

racerrad8

I have just found this on another forum I am a member of regrading a PB fix for operating systems.

If you're using Google Chrome, go to the three dots on the right side of the screen and click them. A drop down should appear. Hover your mouse over "More Tools," and when the next drop down appears, click on extensions. Go to the link towards the bottom that says "Get more extensions." In the search box, type "Photobucket Fix," and hit enter. Click the install button and once it's done, you should be able to see photobucket pictures again.

For FireFox users, click on the three bars on the right side of the screen, then click on add ons. Click search for "photobucket hotlink" and click install. Same result.

Hopefully this works for everyone else. I am using Google Chrome and it worked for me.

Randy - RPM
Randy - RPM

FJmonkey

The glass is not half full, it was engineered with a 2X safety factor.

'86 Ambulance - Bent frame, cracked case, due for an overhaul
'89 Stormy Blue - Suits my Dark Side