News:

This forum is run by RPM and donations from members.

It is the donations of the members that help offset the operating cost of the forum. The secondary benefit of being a contributing member is the ability to save big during RPM Holiday sales. For more information please check out this link: Membership has its privileges 

Thank you for your support of the all mighty FJ.

Main Menu

Lost or stolen bike tracker

Started by RD56, July 03, 2017, 09:10:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RD56

After reading about Fred Greenlee' loss, I just saw this on line. Created for dog owners it's a quarter shaped gps that could easily be hidden on a bike or anything else you don't want to lose. Checked out the website and they are now offering a buy 1 and get 4 FREE deal. Comes with a downloadable app for both android and iphone. Gonna get me some!!! Checked for coverage distance and couldn't find anything on site...obviously important. BTW, NOT affilated with this company in any way. Do your own research. Cost is just under $30.00. CHEAP INSURANCE!!
1985 FJ1100

RD56

Sorry name is TrackR. Just found some info on range...only 100ft. Sounded pretty useless until I read further and they said if your item comes in range of another TrackR user it will relay info back to you. Better than nothing but clearly you need a universe of users. Worth a look into anyway.
1985 FJ1100