News:

Welcome to FJowners.com

It is the members who make this best place for FJ related content on the internet.

Main Menu

***Found*** Inner Fairing Panels 1991

Started by woodcreekpete, September 25, 2017, 08:28:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

woodcreekpete

Hi: Need both left and right black panels between the tank and fairing. Thanks

Update 12/9/17 panels found.

56 CHEVY

Where are you located? I have one right side panel. I do not know what year it is off of. I know it is newer than my 86 because it doesn't fit it. I have attached a pic. If you want it, and you are in the lower 48, PM me your address and I will ship it to you.

Dan

woodcreekpete

Quote from: 56 CHEVY on September 26, 2017, 10:15:38 AM
Where are you located? I have one right side panel. I do not know what year it is off of. I know it is newer than my 86 because it doesn't fit it. I have attached a pic. If you want it, and you are in the lower 48, PM me your address and I will ship it to you.

Dan
Thanks for the reply but that one looks like a fit for an 88 - 90. Ah, the search must continue.
Peter

FJ1200W

Quote from: 56 CHEVY on September 26, 2017, 10:15:38 AM

Dan

If that is still available I'm interested, mine cracked today.....

3CV-2837W-00-00 ???
Steve
Columbia, Missouri
USA

FJmonkey

Don't toss the old one, it can be welded and made strong as new.
The glass is not half full, it was engineered with a 2X safety factor.

'86 Ambulance - Bent frame, cracked case, due for an overhaul
'89 Stormy Blue - Suits my Dark Side

FJ1200W

Quote from: FJmonkey on December 03, 2017, 05:37:01 PM
Don't toss the old one, it can be welded and made strong as new.

It started as a small crack, I watched it grown and eventually fail on a ride yesterday, it was disheartening!

Other than that, it was a good ride, in good company -

Steve
Columbia, Missouri
USA