News:

Welcome to FJowners.com

It is the members who make this best place for FJ related content on the internet.

Main Menu

New Member - I have 1986 FJ1200 parts for sale

Started by FJ-Heretic, September 30, 2017, 04:46:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FJ-Heretic

Hi everyone, in February I bought an entire 1986 FJ 1200 for the purpose of using the
rolling chassis for my custom project bike. I have removed almost all of the components
that I will not be using. The "kid".....actually SQUID said he last rode the bike in November 2016.
So, as you can imagine, it is a complete bike. I have parts that may help you with your project.
Ignition, complete wiring harness, complete set of carbs, motor that could be used for parts or fixed.
Complete stock exhaust system, hand controls, ignition switch w/key, Givi luggage rack to mount hard box.
I'm obviously keeping the items that are vital to my project (frame, swing arm, front end, fuel tank etc.) The
rest needs to help other FJ owners. If you have a specific need, send me a message and we can see if I can help.
Thanks for reading.   

lazercobra

Quote from: FJ-Heretic on September 30, 2017, 04:46:55 PM
Hi everyone, in February I bought an entire 1986 FJ 1200 for the purpose of using the
rolling chassis for my custom project bike. I have removed almost all of the components
that I will not be using. The "kid".....actually SQUID said he last rode the bike in November 2016.
So, as you can imagine, it is a complete bike. I have parts that may help you with your project.
Ignition, complete wiring harness, complete set of carbs, motor that could be used for parts or fixed.
Complete stock exhaust system, hand controls, ignition switch w/key, Givi luggage rack to mount hard box.
I'm obviously keeping the items that are vital to my project (frame, swing arm, front end, fuel tank etc.) The
rest needs to help other FJ owners. If you have a specific need, send me a message and we can see if I can help.
Thanks for reading.   

Do you have the lower bellpan to sell? Thnx

retcol

what would you take for the carb set shipped to 78015?

aviationfred

Quote from: FJ-Heretic on September 30, 2017, 04:46:55 PM
Givi luggage rack to mount hard box.

Thanks for reading.   

Is this just the rear rack or is it the complete Wingrack set up that side cases can be attached?

Fred
I'm not the fastest FJ rider, I am 'half-fast', the fastest slow guy....

Current
2008 VFR800 RC46 Vtec
1996 VFR750 RC36/2
1990 FJ1300 (1297cc) Casper
1990 VFR750 RC36/1 Minnie
1989 FJ1200 Lazarus, the Streetfighter Project
1985 VF500F RC31 Interceptor

FJ-Heretic

Hey guys, sorry for the delay. I was busy for a couple of weeks and then I left for Scotland for 2 weeks and just got back home.
LAZERCOBRA: Bellypan is junk! sorry
RETCOL: Give me a chance to see what USPS would cost. They are the cheapest means for shipping.
AVIATIONFRED: The Givi is just for mounting a top box, no side luggage hardware. Thanks FJ-H

ryanschoebel

When you say hand controls, are you referring to turn signal switches, ect? If so, do you know if they would fit an 85 fj1100?
1985 FJ1100-- Atlas (SOLD)
1984 FJ1100-- Storm

FJmonkey

'86 is second generation, hand controls are different.
The glass is not half full, it was engineered with a 2X safety factor.

'86 Ambulance - Bent frame, cracked case, due for an overhaul
'89 Stormy Blue - Suits my Dark Side

FJ-Heretic

Quote from: retcol on October 10, 2017, 09:48:52 PM
what would you take for the carb set shipped to 78015?
I just got a quote from USPS. $27.80 to ship from my zip to yours. For round numbers and reasonable price
how about $122.20 for the carbs + $27.80 for shipping for a grand total of $150.00. If you're interested, you could PM me
and we can make arrangements. Thanks for inquiring. FJ-H

86 the cool ride

Looking for a couple of things to complete my bike the way it ways when i first saw it on the showroom floor.    Need left and right air scoops and the black beauty covers that cover the mounting screws.  Really only need right side but will take both sides just because.    Thanks

FJ1100mjk

Quote from: 86 the cool ride on February 12, 2018, 06:03:02 PM
Looking for a couple of things to complete my bike the way it ways when i first saw it on the showroom floor.    Need left and right air scoops and the black beauty covers that cover the mounting screws.  Really only need right side but will take both sides just because.    Thanks

If the OP, doesn't respond to your inquiry, or doesn't have what you're needing, shoot me a PM. I have the items.
Platinum Zircon-encrusted Gold Member

Iron Balls #00002175
www.ironballs.com

racerrad8

Quote from: FJ1100mjk on February 12, 2018, 06:36:08 PM
Quote from: 86 the cool ride on February 12, 2018, 06:03:02 PM
... and the black beauty covers that cover the mounting screws.  Really only need right side but will take both sides just because.    Thanks

If the OP, doesn't respond to your inquiry, or doesn't have what you're needing, shoot me a PM. I have the items.

And if Marty doesn't have what you need, the fairing screw covers are available brand new at RPM .

86-87 Left Side Fairing Protector 1
86-87 Right Side Fairing Protector 2

Randy - RPM
Randy - RPM

FJ1100mjk

Quote from: racerrad8 on February 13, 2018, 11:51:18 AM

And if Marty doesn't have what you need, the fairing screw covers are available brand new at RPM .

Randy - RPM

As I stated, I have the items. I can also beat RPM prices.  :lol:

Iron Balls #00002175
www.ironballs.com

racerrad8

Quote from: FJ1100mjk on February 13, 2018, 12:39:15 PM
Quote from: racerrad8 on February 13, 2018, 11:51:18 AM

Randy - RPM

As I stated, I have the items. I can also beat RPM prices.  :lol:

Yes, I am sure you can beat the price...

but he is looking for showroom quality as the day when he first laid eyes on his FJ in the showroom... :bomb:

Randy - RPM
Randy - RPM

FJ1100mjk

Quote from: racerrad8 on February 13, 2018, 01:56:18 PM
Quote from: FJ1100mjk on February 13, 2018, 12:39:15 PM

As I stated, I have the items. I can also beat RPM prices.  :lol:

Yes, I am sure you can beat the price...

but he is looking for showroom quality as the day when he first laid eyes on his FJ in the showroom... :bomb:

Randy - RPM

Touche'  :flag_of_truce:

Iron Balls #00002175
www.ironballs.com

1TX650

Hi, came across this post and realize it's been out there a while.  I'm looking for a VG to excellent right side panel (the one between the fair in tank for my '86 FJ.  Have you got one?  if so, what do you want for it?  Also could you post a picture. Thanks! :crazy:
"Watch This..."