News:

This forum is run by RPM and donations from members.

It is the donations of the members that help offset the operating cost of the forum. The secondary benefit of being a contributing member is the ability to save big during RPM Holiday sales. For more information please check out this link: Membership has its privileges 

Thank you for your support of the all mighty FJ.

Main Menu

2018 Happy New Year

Started by aviationfred, January 01, 2018, 06:24:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

aviationfred

:hi: Happy New Year to everyone.

I normally join a New Year's local Polar Bear Ride. I am thinking today won't be a riding day.

Fred
I'm not the fastest FJ rider, I am 'half-fast', the fastest slow guy....

Current
2008 VFR800 RC46 Vtec
1996 VFR750 RC36/2
1990 FJ1300 (1297cc) Casper
1990 VFR750 RC36/1 Minnie
1989 FJ1200 Lazarus, the Streetfighter Project
1985 VF500F RC31 Interceptor

TexasDave

Happy New to Everyone. Especially those members lucky enough to live in places with warm weather.

Fred quit sending this cold weather down from Wichita--- it SNOWED here yesterday for crying out loud.

Dave
A pistol is like a parachute, if you need one and don't have one you will never need one again.

big r

Happy New Year to evertone. It is minus 17c here and we have gotten over a foot of snow in the last week. N0 riding for a while Im thinking although I did see a guy on a Ural with a side car in Kamloops on Saturday :drinks:

ZOA NOM

Happy New Year everyone! We're experiencing a frosty cold snap here in Northern California, and folks are adding layers. It's dropping into the high 30's in some places! We've had to resort to legalizing marijuana to stay warm!  :drinks:
Rick

Current:
2010 Honda VFR1200 DCT (Full Auto!)
1993 FJ/GSXR 1200 (-ABS)
1987 Porsche 911 Carrera (Race)
1988 Porsche Carrera (Street)
Previous:
1993 FJ1200 (FIREBALL)
1993 FJ1200ABS (RIP my collar bone)
1986 FZ750
1984 FJ600
1982 Seca

andyoutandabout

Meanwhile, here in CA, the season starts today
life without a bike is just life

andyoutandabout

Well there was a picture I tried to attach to this, but I can rarely pull that trick. Is it me or is it this tablet?

andyoutandabout

Anyway, went on a respectable spin round the lakes.

racerrad8

Quote from: andyoutandabout on January 01, 2018, 09:58:20 PM
Well there was a picture I tried to attach to this, but I can rarely pull that trick. Is it me or is it this tablet?

Andy, there is a photo attached to the post you made two minutes prior. Is that the photo you are referring to?

Also, if you want to post more than one photo, you can click on (more attachments) and it will allow you to post more than one.

I can't answer what it causing your troubles. I know sometimes on wi-fi at home my photos will not load either.

Randy - RPM
Randy - RPM

andyoutandabout

Randy,
I note that it did post a picture, the one I intended.
The process was easy, but when I initially checked, the picture didn't show in my latest posts function, so maybe I should refresh before checking.
Anyway, all worked out.

TexasDave

Hey Andy--don't post pictures like that when most of the rest of us are in the winter wonderland.   :cray:

Dave--in cold Texas
A pistol is like a parachute, if you need one and don't have one you will never need one again.

andyoutandabout

Don't worry Dave in Texas, I grew up in England, so had 30 odd years of bike storage. The past 12 years in CA has lent itself to a year round season (although some locals insist otherwise - the great big girly men).
Errrrm, this probably isn't helping any.