News:

This forum is run by RPM and donations from members.

It is the donations of the members that help offset the operating cost of the forum. The secondary benefit of being a contributing member is the ability to save big during RPM Holiday sales. For more information please check out this link: Membership has its privileges 

Thank you for your support of the all mighty FJ.

Main Menu

It’s been a while.

Started by Jeff0308, May 16, 2018, 08:34:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeff0308

Haven't been on here in a while.
Been on the FB pages a bit.
Thought I would share a few update photos of the FJ.
Engine bars, handlebars, infill panels ,panniers Corbin seat just to name a few bits.
A before photo  and now after photos.
The pannier decals and stripes I made myself. Didn't like the red ones. Didn't match the trim.
Some may have already seen it on the FB pages.
I also picked up a unexpected straggler cousin along the way as well. Wasn't looking, I got shown it so I thought I would give it a home until I decide what to do. Its  Complete but only minus a heart. It's Fiture is unknown as yet.
Still a couple of bits left to do on it and then I'm done..............I think?,

ZOA NOM

Looks sweet! Welcome back.

BTW, we're never "done"...

Check this out...
Rick

Current:
2010 Honda VFR1200 DCT (Full Auto!)
1993 FJ/GSXR 1200 (-ABS)
1987 Porsche 911 Carrera (Race)
1988 Porsche Carrera (Street)
Previous:
1993 FJ1200 (FIREBALL)
1993 FJ1200ABS (RIP my collar bone)
1986 FZ750
1984 FJ600
1982 Seca

Jeff0308

Thanks rick. I know that phrase to well. "It's never done!"  I try ro kid myself.
I dare not touch the other one yet. I know what will happen.
Wasn't looking for "another one ". A mate spotted it going for next to nothing. I mainly bought it for bits but the guy I bought it from only took out the motor for a ledend car racer.  Everything else is  there.
Came with a GIVI rack as well. When I wanted one I couldn't find it. Then this comes up. Typical.
Wait and see what happens