News:

This forum is run by RPM and donations from members.

It is the donations of the members that help offset the operating cost of the forum. The secondary benefit of being a contributing member is the ability to save big during RPM Holiday sales. For more information please check out this link: Membership has its privileges 

Thank you for your support of the all mighty FJ.

Main Menu

Ontario Ride 2 (with The General)

Started by CanDman, June 24, 2018, 09:08:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CanDman

We have a visitor from Australia touching down at CanD land for the long weekend and then sum.....planning on a BBQ and some rips around......feel free to chime in if you are available. Talking about a dinner cruise for Canada day down at the waterfront in Toronto along with a cruise up to Bala and the KEE Saturday the 30th.....possible BBQ pool party Monday.....all are welcome even south of the border.......grabbed a third bike so no shortage of FJ's.....post or PM.....SHORT NOTICE I REALIZE but would be great to show our guest some NORTHERN EXPOSURE !!!  :drinks:
Kev   
Never regret your choices in life ! There is no way to go back to do it again and compare. Make the most and do your best with every decision you make

PaulG

Sorry. I'll be somewhere in Oxford Cty literally shooting the shit out of the countryside, then getting staggeringly drunk too close to a bonfire, then walking up wishing I'd never done it. Wooo Hooo! I can't wait.  :yahoo: :drinks: :bad:
1992 FJ1200 ABS
YouTube Channel Paul G

FJmonkey

Paul, you really know how to party dude...
The glass is not half full, it was engineered with a 2X safety factor.

'86 Ambulance - Bent frame, cracked case, due for an overhaul
'89 Stormy Blue - Suits my Dark Side

CanDman

Quote from: FJmonkey on June 26, 2018, 12:03:49 AM
Paul, you really know how to party dude...

I think his profile pic was taken from his last night out ...... "I......just wanna rock an roll all night.....and party every day.....I"  :drinks:

Candoitallnightman  :mocking:
Never regret your choices in life ! There is no way to go back to do it again and compare. Make the most and do your best with every decision you make

PaulG

Don't get much of a chance to party anymore.  But when I do, it's usually like a Saturn V launch about 2-3 times a year.  It's a one-time birthday bash for old friends.  Rather than celebrate each single birthday this year we're having one big blow out.  Plus traget shooting with vintage and new rifles/shotguns/potato guns (before the alcohol starts flowing).

Have fun Kev.
1992 FJ1200 ABS
YouTube Channel Paul G

CanDman

Quote from: PaulG on June 26, 2018, 01:39:10 PM
Don't get much of a chance to party anymore.  But when I do, it's usually like a Saturn V launch about 2-3 times a year.  It's a one-time birthday bash for old friends.  Rather than celebrate each single birthday this year we're having one big blow out.  Plus traget shooting with vintage and new rifles/shotguns/potato guns (before the alcohol starts flowing).

Have fun Kev.

You too bro......stay away from bong hits though......it's affecting your flame throwing cough ....  :rofl2:
Kev