News:

Enjoy your FJ

Main Menu

the chille run

Started by David Moore, June 26, 2018, 10:18:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

David Moore

Sorry guys, I didn't introduce myself, I am 53 yrs old and have had my 1985 FJ110 since 1988,i absolutely love this bike and wouldn't swap it for quids, been ridding road for 36 years and try to get out every weekend for a ride.now Ive recently got the rest of the family on bikes as well. 17yr old daughter and 18yr old son, my wife also got her licence recently and loves it. have my own upholstery shop and love modifying seats so if you have one that needs work done on it just let me know. anyway have fun stay upright and cya out there.

TexasDave

Welcome David. Anyone named David has to be a good bloke. Good to have another Aussie on board to keep us entertained during our cold winters up here. Chilli run? Knock me over with a feather. I didn't know Aussies ate chilli. Here in Texas we are famous for our jalapeno hot chillis. Doing my research on Aussie chilli found out you Aussies make the hottest chilli in the world! Your Trinidad Scorpion peppers make our Jalapenos peppers look like children's candy. You do spell chille wrong but having the hottest chille in the world your spelling should prevail everywhere. I too make chilli runs here in Texas. Have fun.

Dave
A pistol is like a parachute, if you need one and don't have one you will never need one again.

Urban_Legend

Wonderful Info Texasdave.....but wrong chillie......David was aiming for Chillie...as in its chillie (or Chilly or Chilli) outside. But of course Australia has the best chillies. We take whatever you guys have and make it better.lol
I digress, Welcome David, glad you could follow my disjointed direction on how to post on here.

Mark
Mark
My Baby (Sparkles)
84 FJ1100/1200 motor
92 FJ 1200 - Project bike. Finished and sold.
84 FJ1100 - Project bike.

TexasDave

Quote from: Urban_Legend on June 27, 2018, 01:26:46 AM
Wonderful Info Texasdave.....but wrong chillie......David was aiming for Chillie...as in its chillie (or Chilly or Chilli) outside. But of course Australia has the best chillies. We take whatever you guys have and make it better.lol
I digress, Welcome David, glad you could follow my disjointed direction on how to post on here.

Mark
Yes I forgot it is winter down under as it is Hot here in Texas. We have chilli runs here in Texas to eat chilli. Usually to go to big chilli cooking contests with all kinds of chilli to sample. So here in Texas a "chilli run" is not a chilly run.   :pardon:

Dave
A pistol is like a parachute, if you need one and don't have one you will never need one again.

David Moore

Don't you hate it when you get the date wrong , I meant 15/7/18 , that's right the fifteenth of JULY  :Facepalm: definatels sunday 15/7/18 cya there :dash2:

Bozo

Hi Dave nice to see your name. How are the Queensland roads, geez I really miss those bends near Brisbane (Aust)
First major bike in my life was a Mach III widow maker.
My Second permanent bike 1978 Z1R (owned since Dec 1977)
My Third permanent bike is the 89 FJ12 - nice and fast
Forth bike 89 FJ12 my totally standard workhorse
81 GPZ1100 hybrid - what a bike, built to sell but I can't part with it