News:

Welcome to FJowners.com

It is the members who make this best place for FJ related content on the internet.

Main Menu

Napa Renegade Season Closer Invitational Rally

Started by andyoutandabout, October 21, 2018, 02:22:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

andyoutandabout

This means YOU
Peeps, as is my custom, it's all last minute, but those plans tend to work out best.
The Napa Renegade is on for this Saturday October 27th.
Show up Friday, BBQ and beer, ride the valley Saturday, evening food options up for the vote, say farewells Sunday after a doughnut and coffee.
Free sleeping areas for 8 riders : varying from private room with attached restroom, thru couch, futon, tent and air mattress. (Persons less flexible of body get the more comfortable options)
The Saturday ride is a long one thru the vineyards and even a run of Skaggs Springs at the end. All up it's an ambitious 300 mile sprint, but it's got slower sections so you can rest. Lunch will hopefully work out at the Bluebird cafe in Hopland, which is a classic slice of Americana itself.
Interested parties add to this list, or pose questions on this thread.
Looking forward to riding with you:

Andyoutandabout
life without a bike is just life

Mike Ramos

Quote from: andyoutandabout on October 21, 2018, 02:22:09 PM

Peeps, as is my custom, it's all last minute, but those plans tend to work out best.

Yep, the best plans are those of the last minute...!

Count me in...!

Come on you fellows from Sacramento & Oakdale & all the areas of the East Bay...

Waiting on Flint as well.

Midget

Flynt

Quote from: Mike Ramos on October 21, 2018, 03:45:43 PM
Quote from: andyoutandabout on October 21, 2018, 02:22:09 PM

Yep, the best plans are those of the last minute...!

Count me in...!

Come on you fellows from Sacramento & Oakdale & all the areas of the East Bay...

Waiting on Flint as well.

Midget

Sadly we'll be in Oregon and unable to attend...  We'll miss you all!

Frank
There's plenty of time for sleep in the grave...

roortcloud

Add me to the list Andy. Midget, maybe we can ride there together? I'm planning on being there Friday.

moparman70

Man oh Man I would love to attend as I was looking for a Ride too -- but its Halloween weekend ....my weekend to get EVEL

Mike Ramos

Quote from: roortcloud on October 21, 2018, 04:31:45 PM
Add me to the list Andy. Midget, maybe we can ride there together? I'm planning on being there Friday.

Howdy Ron,

Sounds good - we'll finalize a time: at the bridge again I assume.

Gonna miss Flint & Moparman too...

Until Friday.

ZOA NOM

UGH! Alas, I will be racing at Sonoma, just a stones' throw away. Races are at 11am Saturday and 2pm Sunday if you guys feel like swinging by for some Porsche races. I'll be in the dark blue #5 Spec911. It's $10 each at the gate. Have fun on your ride!

Rick

Current:
2010 Honda VFR1200 DCT (Full Auto!)
1993 FJ/GSXR 1200 (-ABS)
1987 Porsche 911 Carrera (Race)
1988 Porsche Carrera (Street)
Previous:
1993 FJ1200 (FIREBALL)
1993 FJ1200ABS (RIP my collar bone)
1986 FZ750
1984 FJ600
1982 Seca

RPM - Robert

One of the wife's only weekends off for the next month or so. Already made plans unfortunately. Enjoy yourselves.

andyoutandabout

Renegade List:

Mike Ramos
Ron Oort
Craig Z
Mark O (if bike can be found)
Andyoutandabout

Window open for others to apply.......

FJmonkey

I really enjoy the smaller informal Renegade rally. It was a bonus when we all fit our FJs in Andy's empty (for renovation) garage. A one time opportunity. I will miss this one. Have fun and stay safe.
The glass is not half full, it was engineered with a 2X safety factor.

'86 Ambulance - Bent frame, cracked case, due for an overhaul
'89 Stormy Blue - Suits my Dark Side

andyoutandabout

Rick, you got me thinking about your racing on Sunday.
How likely is it that we could hang out in the pits with team ZOA NOM?
Andy
That'll be a rally first.

ZOA NOM

Quote from: andyoutandabout on October 25, 2018, 09:53:01 AM
Rick, you got me thinking about your racing on Sunday.
How likely is it that we could hang out in the pits with team ZOA NOM?
Andy
That'll be a rally first.

Absolutely welcome. Love to see you guys. I'll be in the paddock area closest to the snack bar and gate. Along the row of garages.
Rick

Current:
2010 Honda VFR1200 DCT (Full Auto!)
1993 FJ/GSXR 1200 (-ABS)
1987 Porsche 911 Carrera (Race)
1988 Porsche Carrera (Street)
Previous:
1993 FJ1200 (FIREBALL)
1993 FJ1200ABS (RIP my collar bone)
1986 FZ750
1984 FJ600
1982 Seca

roortcloud

Andy. I don't see that anyone is planning on showing up Friday night. In that case I'll see you Saturday morning. Mike, I'll send you a PM to sort out the details. (Time, place, route to Andy's, etc)

andyoutandabout

Ron, you're right, so yeah Saturday morning will be great. I'd really like us to be underway at 10 am, since the cafe  lunch spot in Hopland closes at 2.
Andy

Mark Olson

Hey Andy , I found my FJ under all those boxes .. Now I just gotta find all the parts to put back on it . tic toc tic tock ..Oh there they are.

I was speaking to Craig and it sounds like we will be attending for sure. .. He was supposed to call you.

see you guys at Andys.
Mark O.
86 fj1200
sac ca.

" Get off your ass and Ride"