News:

Enjoy your FJ

Main Menu

ECSR Boone '19

Started by ddlewis, March 26, 2019, 12:56:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ddlewis

Either I can't find the real thread or we're off to a late start on Boone talk.

I'm thinking May 15 - 19, that sound right?

rvnmaniac

i'll be there the 14th
"GO RAVENS"

RPM - Robert

Quote from: ddlewis on March 26, 2019, 12:56:51 PM
...or we're off to a late start on Boone talk.

I searched through posts and it is the latter of the two

FJ Flyer

Of course, my oldest daughter is getting confirmed that weekend, and its my middle daughter's birthday.  I'm screwed, as usual.
Chris P.
'16 FJR1300ES
'87 FJ1200
'76 DT250

Wear your gear.

Bill_Rockoff

Go mid-week, leave Friday. All the real riding, and most of the fun b.s.-ing, gets done Tuesday through Friday. By the time I got there Friday night last time, I felt like I had missed half of it.
Reg Pridmore yelled at me once

racerman_27410

Looking forward to some great friends, great riding and great big fires.

mst3kguy

i shall be there tuesday the 14th.
dean
2014 triumph street triple r
2019 ktm 1290 superduke gt

FJ Flyer

Got rehearsal earlier in the week.  Perfect timing conspires against me.

Quote from: Bill_Rockoff on March 29, 2019, 06:54:06 AM
Go mid-week, leave Friday. All the real riding, and most of the fun b.s.-ing, gets done Tuesday through Friday. By the time I got there Friday night last time, I felt like I had missed half of it.
Chris P.
'16 FJR1300ES
'87 FJ1200
'76 DT250

Wear your gear.

gdfj12

Kris & I will be there on Wed. Alex is coming with us, he missed meeting everyone at the last rally he went to. We'll be there until early on Sunday, then it's off to home.

We're looking forward to some good riding & campfire shenanigans. ;^)

George Denison
George D
'89 FJ1250 ~'90-black/blue
'87 FJ1250 ~streetfighter project
'89 FJ1200 ~white/silver, resto project
'88 Honda Hawk GT, resto project

Motofun

Speaking of camp fires....Nancy and I can't make Boone this year and I'm not sure but don't think Nancy K will be there either.  If some one wants Mr Eddie's phone number let me know.
'69 Honda Trail 90
'75 Honda CB400F
'85 Yamaha RZ350
'85 Yamaha FJ1100
'89 Yamaha FJ1200
'09 Yamaha 125 Zuma
'09 Kawasaki KZ110 (grand kids)
'13 Suzuki GSXR 750 (track)
'14 Yamaha FZ-09
'18 Suzuki GSXR 1000R (track)
'23 Yamaha Tenere 7
SOLD: CBX,RZ500,Ninja 650,CB400F,V45 Sabre,CB700SC,R1

CodyNKR

Yes I am going to be there.....or at least that's what Jeff says anyway. So I'll plan on being there until I know something different.
If I can find Mr. Eddie's number I'll call him. If not I'll call my bestest riding buddy NancyG and get it from her.

NancyK

Quote from: Motofun on April 22, 2019, 12:26:05 PM
Speaking of camp fires....Nancy and I can't make Boone this year and I'm not sure but don't think Nancy K will be there either.  If some one wants Mr Eddie's phone number let me know.

FJscott

I'll be there Wednesday

racerman_27410

Calvin and I will be there Wednesday as well.

Bill_Rockoff

I plan to come up either Thursday or Friday, probably riding the FJ.

Andrew is scheduled for knee surgery that Thursday - he tore his ACL. (Of all the dangerous crap he's been doing his whole life, it's the soccer that's going to put him out of commission for a while.) I'll stick around for him if I can be supportive and useful, but if there's nothing I can do, I'll come to Boone that evening.

Reg Pridmore yelled at me once

CodyNKR

Poor Andrew! He's going to be bummed that he isn't at the rally either. Gonna miss seeing & feeding :yes: him.
NancyK

Quote from: Bill_Rockoff on May 03, 2019, 09:06:49 AM
I plan to come up either Thursday or Friday, probably riding the FJ.

Andrew is scheduled for knee surgery that Thursday - he tore his ACL. (Of all the dangerous crap he's been doing his whole life, it's the soccer that's going to put him out of commission for a while.) I'll stick around for him if I can be supportive and useful, but if there's nothing I can do, I'll come to Boone that evening.