News:

This forum is run by RPM and donations from members.

It is the donations of the members that help offset the operating cost of the forum. The secondary benefit of being a contributing member is the ability to save big during RPM Holiday sales. For more information please check out this link: Membership has its privileges 

Thank you for your support of the all mighty FJ.

Main Menu

Happy Birthday Fluffy

Started by Klavdy, March 02, 2009, 03:52:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mst3kguy

marsh,

i'm making up for the australian shit-eaters by wishing you a belated happy birthday.  hope it was a good one!
dean
2014 triumph street triple r
2019 ktm 1290 superduke gt

Dan Filetti

Quote from: Marsh White on March 03, 2009, 07:18:05 PM
The big 33 baby!!!  Yeah!  I am Marsh the 3rd.  Born on March the 3rd.  Which is the 3rd day of the 3rd month.  And today I turned 33. 

I have been waiting my whole life to say that...Needless to say...3 is my lucky number!

You may want to steer clear of exposed flames, 3,3,3,3,3?  You may just spontaneously combust a la Spinal Tap.

Happy B-Day Marsh.
Live hardy, or go home. 

Mark Olson

Quote from: Marsh White on March 03, 2009, 08:32:13 PM
Tremendous idea Mark!  That had not occurred to me.  I just went out and bought 33 lotto tickets!   ;D

so did you win 3 dollars? ;D
Mark O.
86 fj1200
sac ca.

" Get off your ass and Ride"

Zari

Marsh,

Happy to be here.  I've been trying to get the time to get together with Mark here in Sacto....  time... time.. time. constaints.  I plan on making the trip, but will probably be last minute.  It's a good way of doing things for a commitment fob like me.. haha   I really enjoyed the last trip, so I will do all I can to make Petaluma. 

ogmudbone

sorry im late. happy late birfday ;D if i am lucky enough to make it to the wcr i will buy you a shot and a beer :D

OGmudbone
aka
John
What do you want to do with your life? I wanna rock!!!

Marsh White

Quote from: Mark Olson on March 05, 2009, 11:02:52 AM
Tremendous idea Mark!  That had not occurred to me.  I just went out and bought 33 lotto tickets!   ;D

Nah, just one single measly dollar...so much for numerology...

Mark Olson

Quote from: Marsh White on March 06, 2009, 04:21:14 PM
Quote from: Mark Olson on March 05, 2009, 11:02:52 AM

Nah, just one single measly dollar...so much for numerology...

well, thats ok, our schools win too ;D
Mark O.
86 fj1200
sac ca.

" Get off your ass and Ride"