News:

This forum is run by RPM and donations from members.

It is the donations of the members that help offset the operating cost of the forum. The secondary benefit of being a contributing member is the ability to save big during RPM Holiday sales. For more information please check out this link: Membership has its privileges 

Thank you for your support of the all mighty FJ.

Main Menu

Cap'n-Ron and Alan-Steve's EPIC 2018-Summer "Let's Get Awesome" Tour!

Started by Firehawk068, February 24, 2019, 04:21:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Firehawk068

Since there hasn't been any riding happening around here due to the weather we've been having here in Colorado, I've had some time to go through all my pictures from this past summer.
I have over 1,000+ pictures from our trip, so it's taken me quite some time.
I'll be putting them into Picture-Video form, but since I have so many I'll probably have to separate them into Parts. (probably three)
I still have to finish the rough-drafts, then edit them with music, and then upload them somewhere on the web.
I will most likely release them one at a time as I finish them, but be patient.............They are coming.

In the mean-time, he's a sample of teaser-pics...................Stay Tuned!

Alan H.
Denver, CO
'90 FJ1200

Firehawk068

Alan H.
Denver, CO
'90 FJ1200

Firehawk068

Alan H.
Denver, CO
'90 FJ1200

Firehawk068

Alan H.
Denver, CO
'90 FJ1200

ribbert

You certainly "Got Awesome"

Wow, wow, wow. No ride reports here for a long time and then you drop this, just fantastic. I want to rrrrriiiiiiiiiide!!

Excellent stuff Alan, a great lot of photos and the trip looks like it was a load of fun through great country, love it.

I believe I will finally get to meet Cap'n Ron next week.

Noel
"Tell a wise man something he doesn't know and he'll thank you, tell a fool something he doesn't know and he'll abuse you"

Derek Young

Donna and I were honoured to be included in a small part of this epic adventure!love the teaser pics and can't wait for the ride report!
1986 FJ1200 (R.I.P.)
1991 FJ1200
Nanaimo, British Columbia

Firehawk068

Quote from: ribbert on February 24, 2019, 05:51:50 PM
You certainly "Got Awesome"

Wow, wow, wow. No ride reports here for a long time and then you drop this, just fantastic. I want to rrrrriiiiiiiiiide!!

Excellent stuff Alan, a great lot of photos and the trip looks like it was a load of fun through great country, love it.

I believe I will finally get to meet Cap'n Ron next week.

Noel

Thanks Noel.......................I know Ron is looking forward to seeing all you guys "Down Under"
He looks to be having an awesome time in NZ!
Alan H.
Denver, CO
'90 FJ1200

Firehawk068

Quote from: Derek Young on February 25, 2019, 04:21:04 PM
Donna and I were honoured to be included in a small part of this epic adventure!love the teaser pics and can't wait for the ride report!

Believe me, I was honored that you and Donna rode over to meet us.................
I cherish the time I get to spend with you guys........I really do!
Alan H.
Denver, CO
'90 FJ1200

Capn Ron

It was truly awesome!  Glad you're writing this one up, buddy! 
Cap'n Ron. . .

There are two types of people in the world...Those who put people into categories...and those who don't.