News:

This forum is run by RPM and donations from members.

It is the donations of the members that help offset the operating cost of the forum. The secondary benefit of being a contributing member is the ability to save big during RPM Holiday sales. For more information please check out this link: Membership has its privileges 

Thank you for your support of the all mighty FJ.

Main Menu

The KOA Fucking SUCKS

Started by Klavdy, April 24, 2010, 10:14:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Klavdy

And we're a bunch of dumb fucks for not getting our shit together and renting something like this.

"This guy has got to go. The single most offensive individual I have experienced on the web.
MALO PERICULOSAM LIBERTATEM QUAM QUIETUM SERVITIUM

i is a professional website designer, I've built over 100's of sites
And yea I actually get paid for it. about 150 and hour.

Mark Olson

Hey Klavdy,

you are on to sumthin here.  we could have rented for a whole week and it would have been around 220. per person at ten people. 140.00 for a 3 day stay.

the koa kabin is 225.00 for three days. :dash2:

I didn't see a bonfire pit though.
Mark O.
86 fj1200
sac ca.

" Get off your ass and Ride"

Klavdy

Its not too late to book it, look at the calendar, its available when the Rally is on,,,
"This guy has got to go. The single most offensive individual I have experienced on the web.

Marsh White

Nah - I don't agree.  I ENJOY getting out "camping" (even if it is in a Kabin at night) for the Rallies.  I enjoy the fire smoke and the atmosphere.  Actually - the Willits KOA is BY FAR the best KOA we have had for atmosphere for the West Coast Rallies IMHO.  Also - apparently last year they built a lot more fun shit there as well.

I am at home all the time - why would I want to be at a "home" while on my rally vacation?

Plus - good luck getting a place like that to rent to a group of motorcyclists.  I have a distinct feeling we would lose our deposit.  I don't think anyplace with the words "Wildlife Preserve" in the title would be very happy with us...   :biggrin:

mst3kguy

if your koa sucks for the spring fall rally, you might want to try this place for your next spring rally.

http://tinyurl.com/3ytnrol

you're welcome.
dean
2014 triumph street triple r
2019 ktm 1290 superduke gt

Klavdy

Dude, you're mental.
What's not to like?
388 Acres of tangled woods to play Murder in The Dark in?
Fire Pits,  a garage, a hot tub for you Homos?
You could sleep in that woodshed.

We'd tell them we're Christians.
A Bible Bashing Buncha BIKERS!

If they still wouldn't rent to us, we'd sue them for discrimination.

And burn their house down.

Quote from: Marsh White begin_of_the_skype_highlighting     end_of_the_skype_highlighting begin_of_the_skype_highlighting     end_of_the_skype_highlighting on April 24, 2010, 11:46:24 AM
Nah - I don't agree.  I ENJOY getting out "camping" (even if it is in a Kabin at night) for the Rallies.  I enjoy the fire smoke and the atmosphere.  Actually - the Willits KOA is BY FAR the best KOA we have had for atmosphere for the West Coast Rallies IMHO.  Also - apparently last year they built a lot more fun shit there as well.

I am at home all the time - why would I want to be at a "home" while on my rally vacation?

Plus - good luck getting a place like that to rent to a group of motorcyclists.  I have a distinct feeling we would lose our deposit.  I don't think anyplace with the words "Wildlife Preserve" in the title would be very happy with us...   :biggrin:

pdxfj

I'm impressed Klavdy.. You're really picking up on the American way of life... Someone looks at you funny, just sue them!  Someone offended you by farting in your general direction, just sue them!

Although saying you were a Christian wouldn't get you anything... But if you tell them you're a Muslim they'd bend over backwards to help!

Now all we have to do is get rid of that accent of yours and you'd fit right in.   :blum1:

Quote from: Klavdy on April 24, 2010, 07:38:39 PM

Zari

Quote from: Klavdy on April 24, 2010, 07:38:39 PM
Dude, you're mental.
What's not to like?
388 Acres of tangled woods to play Murder in The Dark in?
Fire Pits,  a garage, a hot tub for you Homos?
You could sleep in that woodshed.

A Bible Bashing Buncha BIKERS!

Hahaha,  You're a friggin riot Klavdy!!!!   After talking about the 16 bedroom rental house during the rally, I had to track down this post.    Shit, I like a homo hot tube the the rest of em!  hahaha, haha.  Come on Marsh, got to consider it :diablo:

And burn their house down.

Quote from: Marsh White begin_of_the_skype_highlighting     end_of_the_skype_highlighting begin_of_the_skype_highlighting     end_of_the_skype_highlighting on April 24, 2010, 11:46:24 AM

Zari

I screwed that last post...  Funny shit! :rofl:

RumBoy

Marsh.  You can still camp if you like, sounds like. Plenty of grounds there to pitch a tent in the wilds.   :blum1:

Quote from: Marsh White on April 24, 2010, 11:46:24 AM

DILLIGAS