News:

Welcome to FJowners.com

It is the members who make this best place for FJ related content on the internet.

Main Menu

Riding the eastern Sierras this summer

Started by T Legg, July 31, 2019, 10:06:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

T Legg

These are pictures from local rides this summer.from early June to last week.
T Legg

T Legg

T Legg

T Legg

T Legg

T Legg

Hope this isn't too many pictures.The last picture is my side yard and is available for camping if anyone wants  to come up for a ride.
T Legg

Tuned forks

Gorgeous, absolutely gorgeous.  What are the temps in the mountains?

Joe
1990 FJ1200-the reacher
1990 FZR 1000-crotch rocket

T Legg

In June it was still pretty cool sixtys at the lake and fifty's at the passes now it's getting up to the eighty's at the lake and sixtys over the passes.Most of the snow has melted now. Fallen leaf lake and above it are snow free and accessable.These two pictures are the same place.one on March sixteenth and then on  June fifteenth.
T Legg

ribbert

Wow,wow,wow! What magnificent pictures.If I had somewhere like that to ride I'd never go home. My own favourite photos are of my FJ in far flung places.

Noel
"Tell a wise man something he doesn't know and he'll thank you, tell a fool something he doesn't know and he'll abuse you"

T Legg

Now that all my kids are over thirty my favorite pictures are also of my motorcycles in all the beautiful places they take me(and pictures of my grandkids).I'm fortunate to have so many places to go nearby,its like taking a world class vacation in two hours.I call it hiking on my FJ.
T Legg