News:

Welcome to FJowners.com

It is the members who make this best place for FJ related content on the internet.

Main Menu

It was actually yesterday...

Started by racerrad8, August 11, 2019, 07:33:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

racerrad8

I got out early yesterday morning for a nice ride. it wasn't my FJ, but a customer bike with a new engine build that needed some break in miles before he picks it up.

Headed out and cranked off 150 miles of quiet morning twisties and minimal traffic.

Then I got home and jumped on General's old FJ for it's shake down run before the new owner picks it up too. I made a nice little 50 mile loop around Oakdale.

I'm still working on the tank...Another bad Kreem job , so I found a spare I had that he could use for now.

I had 250 miles in before 11, it was a nice day of riding.  :good2:

Randy - RPM
Randy - RPM

Flynt

Quote from: racerrad8 on August 11, 2019, 07:33:23 PM
I got out early yesterday morning for a nice ride. it wasn't my FJ, but a customer bike with a new engine build that needed some break in miles before he picks it up.

Headed out and cranked off 150 miles of quiet morning twisties and minimal traffic.

Then I got home and jumped on General's old FJ for it's shake down run before the new owner picks it up too. I made a nice little 50 mile loop around Oakdale.

I had 250 miles in before 11, it was a nice day of riding.  :good2:

Randy - RPM

Good for you Randy...  you deserve a break...  wait a minute...  nice that work can be fun sometimes, especially if it's a Saturday morning!

Diane and I went out on the GS and did the Cascade Lakes loop with a stop at Elk lake for lunch...  Fantastic day for a ride and we got our piece of it! 

Hope you all did the same!

Frank
There's plenty of time for sleep in the grave...

Tuned forks

Much envy to you Randy....ah hell, to you as well Flynt.

Joe
1990 FJ1200-the reacher
1990 FZR 1000-crotch rocket

roverfj1200

1988 FJ1200
1991 FJ1200

Richard.